Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Conduit on the Wii

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clucluclu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Okay, techinically The Conduit isn't a Nintendo game, but it is on the Wii so I think it kinda counts. I just wanted to see what other Cult mimbers thought of it because I got it and I thought it was great, even though it was frusturating at times. I thought it had beautiful graphics (for the Wii), a twisted storyline, outstanding controls, and a great multiplayer. Also, anyone who has it, please post your friend code because I got a Wii Speak just for this game and it only will work with friends. My code is 541377897729.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:56 pm
I don't have the game, but I heard people say that they think it's better than Halo. So it seems to me like you made a good buy.  

xenozebrax

RiceyChicken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:56 pm
I also don't have the game, but considering the game trailer, the game will be a good addition to the Wii.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:16 am
So is it true that The Conduit only lasts like 2-4 hours long? The game looks fun, but being the time who doesn't get a s**t about multiplayer, games who create a huge online multiplayer experience then pack it in with a little, short single player game kind of irk me.  

Devlin Darkness

Clucluclu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Devlin Darkness
So is it true that The Conduit only lasts like 2-4 hours long? The game looks fun, but being the time who doesn't get a s**t about multiplayer, games who create a huge online multiplayer experience then pack it in with a little, short single player game kind of irk me.

It's actually pretty long. Once you get into the story, each mission can take 1-2 hours long. I still haven't beat it yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:59 pm
Okay, first of all, don't ever say a game is better than Halo. Just don't.

Secondly, yeah, the campaign can be beaten in a good 4 hours if you know what you're doing, but there's lots of stuff to replay and collect if you're into that kind of stuff. It is primarily another multiplayer shooter game though. And it does that very very well.  

Waynebrizzle

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:08 pm
Waynebrizzle

Secondly, yeah, the campaign can be beaten in a good 4 hours if you know what you're doing, but there's lots of stuff to replay and collect if you're into that kind of stuff. It is primarily another multiplayer shooter game though. And it does that very very well.

This
The online is pretty good actually, a few good videos on youtube showing it off too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:43 am
I agree with Wayne.
The online is great fun. The single player mode is alright. If anyone wants to swap codes (regular Culties only, not some guy who posts in the main forum once then disappears) then PM me with your friend code and I'll give you mine.  

Super Cheesio

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:51 am
I was somewhat dissapointed by the Conduit. I was a great game, but I am so used to Call of Duty and its perks that I can't play The Conduit and have as much fun. But, overall, a wellrounded game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 pm
I-namex-I
I was somewhat dissapointed by the Conduit. I was a great game, but I am so used to Call of Duty and its perks that I can't play The Conduit and have as much fun. But, overall, a wellrounded game.

Yeah, at first I wanted the Conduit, but then I realized that the reviews didn't say anything spectacular about the game. It's just your average shooter for FPS lovers. I'll just stick with CoD4 for now.  

ravemast

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:34 pm
lol The day it shipped out i went to GameStop right after summer school and was so excited...then I found out that it had only been shipped, and wasn't in stock...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm
Clucluclu
Okay, techinically The Conduit isn't a Nintendo game, but it is on the Wii so I think it kinda counts. I just wanted to see what other Cult mimbers thought of it because I got it and I thought it was great, even though it was frusturating at times. I thought it had beautiful graphics (for the Wii), a twisted storyline, outstanding controls, and a great multiplayer. Also, anyone who has it, please post your friend code because I got a Wii Speak just for this game and it only will work with friends. My code is 541377897729.
yah same here my code is 5242-0139-7796 if any one wants to add me just pm me your code. espicaly looking for those with wii speak  

shigaraja

L a s t B a s t a r d

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm
HUMANS!!!!

My code for The Conduit: 2579-0910- 8256  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:26 am
Lots of games are better than Halo =O

But yeah. From what I've heard and seen, this game does everything right, but nothing new. Interpret that how you please.  

Nozama

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff