Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
King, hero or more?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was he your hero? did u at least love his music?
  My hero and i loved him
  No way he was a f**
View Results

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 pm
I remeber Listenin to his music all my life as a kid young teens to now i know how to moonwalk i know most of his songs by heart i can't imagine my life without him can you? he was my hero i danced to his music with my sibblings and friends i cried on the day of his death RIP i love u micheal!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:20 am
I had a crush on him, during the "Bad" era. Like how he looked during that era, his hotness, his cuteness, his laughs, his smiles, his fashion sense, his personality, and his sense of humor. I was all over him, and when I see pictures or videos of him with girls (like the girl from "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video, she kissed him on the lips during a live performance. Grr) I would get so mad, and jealous that I felt like killing the girl. Like just take a baseball bat, and hit her on the head HARD. Anyways.. I just was in love with him deeply, but I never got a chance to meet him. Then he died. I grew up listening to his music, and watching his music videos. Without Michael Jackson, this world is going through hell and a state of depression. If only there was a magical way to bring him back to life, and walk this Earth again.  

aloeveriea

Lover

mrs N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:55 pm
petit mitaines
I had a crush on him, during the "Bad" era. Like how he looked during that era, his hotness, his cuteness, his laughs, his smiles, his fashion sense, his personality, and his sense of humor. I was all over him, and when I see pictures or videos of him with girls (like the girl from "The Way You Make Me Feel" music video, she kissed him on the lips during a live performance. Grr) I would get so mad, and jealous that I felt like killing the girl. Like just take a baseball bat, and hit her on the head HARD. Anyways.. I just was in love with him deeply, but I never got a chance to meet him. Then he died. I grew up listening to his music, and watching his music videos. Without Michael Jackson, this world is going through hell and a state of depression. If only there was a magical way to bring him back to life, and walk this Earth again.

I'd rather him be moon walking with us again. if only T-T

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 pm
he was the best of all time crying  

supergoldsonic

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:08 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

I miss him so dearly. If he was still alive, and we knew him. Oh God; I would faint every time I see him. Then I would ask, "Michael! Michael! Teach us to moonwalk like you!" and put a big smile on my face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:26 pm
He was a very down-to-earth guy, great father, and outstanding dancer! For the people who respect him, will (of course) miss him. Long live the king!  

XxForbbidenlovexX

mrs N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:41 pm
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

I miss him so dearly. If he was still alive, and we knew him. Oh God; I would faint every time I see him. Then I would ask, "Michael! Michael! Teach us to moonwalk like you!" and put a big smile on my face.

I guess I would do that too T-T  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:42 pm
supergoldsonic

Damn right  

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:43 pm
XxForbbidenlove123xX
He was a very down-to-earth guy, great father, and outstanding dancer! For the people who respect him, will (of course) miss him. Long live the king!

Damn don't start on the dancing he was amazing!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:47 pm
supergoldsonic

i know!it's kinda hard to think he's not with us! crying crying crying  

mizuki_is_cute

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:59 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

I guess I would do that too T-T

At least he can R.I.P, and get away from the media, and all those mean people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:03 pm
he was the best of all time i will always miss him cry  

Biohazard_Blackspade

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:53 am
He is and will always be 2 things:

1.The King of Pop
2.The greatest Entertainer of All Time

RIP Michael Jackson cry crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm
I can't say anything else that you guys have already stated:

For one, I can describe easier in one or two word sentences:

*Orignal

*Creative

*Wonderful father

*Wonderfully Childish

*Life-Enjoying

*Incredible

These words don't describe a person;

THEY DESCRIBE A KING!  

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

ToxicKittie_21

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm
He wasn't my hero, but I loved, loved, loved his music. It was pure AMAZING. He was the best and will always be the best. Fck ALL the haters and people that spread lies about him.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games