Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Gold n' Platinum Status awards announced! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:00 am
******** I said in a thread a while back, I easily had enough surveys waiting from games I registered back in the My Nintendo days that I could've reached Platinum status without any effort. Having little knowledge of Japan's Club Nintendo, I didn't know what to expect with the rewards, or whether they'd be different for Gold and Platinum status. Looking back, that would've been the logical assumption to make, but whether out of laziness with the surveys or something else, I sat at gold level until the end of the year. Now I get a calendar instead of a hat.

They'd better have a ******** amazing reward next year, because I'm absolutely going for platinum status, starting now. I wonder if I can reach it just with the stockpile of surveys I have now...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 am
I heard rumors that Club Nintendo in Japan is giving gold/platinum members golden Wii wheels, YES, GOLDEN WII WHEELS! They're only painted gold, but they look awesome! crying  

SlashFighter1988

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 am
Are you a troll, or the densest semi-regular poster in the cult?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 am
KING_METROID_PRIME_200X
I heard rumors that Club Nintendo in Japan is giving gold/platinum members golden Wii wheels, YES, GOLDEN WII WHEELS! They're only painted gold, but they look awesome! crying

Hey bro, this is the second one I saw. Just a warning. Don't necro any more threads.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas