Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Happy as ever cuz he's dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:13 pm
I hate people like u.why are you in this guild if youre not honoring him.its called "In Honor of Michael Jackson" if u are not honoring him get out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm
Cra_zeey854
666Drak666
He may be ugly, but he'll be remembered forever, and you, dont.

He was not ugly, I think hes sexy.

he WAS sexy <3  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm
So sexy. When I look at him, I get massive shivers. I can't even begin to put my attraction into words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm
kendrazombie
So sexy. When I look at him, I get massive shivers. I can't even begin to put my attraction into words.

sooo true!  

UnKnown Bitter

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:37 pm
what the ********?! you stupid boy why are you even in this guild???!!!!! he NEVER MOLESTED KIDS YOU SICK ******** gonna burn up in hell and imma be dancing like michael jackson all over yer grave. i sware yer gonnna pay for saying that. GET YER ******** a** THE ******** OUTTA THIS GUILD YOU STUPID PATHETIC SLOB!!!! scream
foxy_kawaii_muffin
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:56 pm
f** tha press!!!
Michael ur tha BEST!!!!!!  

BowWowzChica

Anxious Lover

8,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 pm
BowWowzChica
f** tha press!!!
Michael ur tha BEST!!!!!!
Lmao I love that saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:24 pm
foxy_kawaii_muffin
I couldn't be happier that MJ is dead he molested kids he was retaded he was dum enough to bleach his skin and he looked really ugly and his music could be a lot better!

what kind of crack have u been smoking?? first he was very sexy! second he didnt bleach hes skin he had askin disease called vitiligo and lupus see i6.photobucket.com/.../y227/mitshu/vitiligo1.jpg and http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/mitshu/vitiligo1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://floacist.wordpress.com/2007/06/10/vitiligo-photos-michael-jackson/&usg=__QEPSG-3Iqj8tO83mhjwgSKfczNs=&h=1085&w=768&sz=148&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=XayQ9GLOet3USM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=106&prev=/images?q=skin+disease+vitiligo&hl=en&sa=N&um=1

and his music was awesome!! and the happiest day of my life is when u die!!  

sincerelyashie

Fashionable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250

Otuo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie

sooo true!

Omg..same here...He's too sexy for words  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:14 am
foxy_kawaii_muffin
why r u even on this website m.j said if all the kids died he would jump off a balcony  

viperpixi101

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

billiejeanprincess

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm
You are not even right.
MJ was way better than you ever thought about being and for your information Michael was proven innocent and the child spoke out saying that he lied about all of it and Michael never did anything to him.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff