Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You know what pisses me off... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
The one thing that makes me respect Debbie Rowe is that she DID take that stand and she blew the prosecution out of the court room with her amazing testimony. She was supposed to be their star witness, but she ended up being the star witness for defense.

I have thought about this many times before, but I always get too angry and upset to really put my thoughts into words. I would defend him until I was blue in the face though. That is certain.

I never heard what Debbie's testimony... what did she say?

I don't recall exactly what was said, but it was all good. She implied that he was a great father, great friend and he had a good head on his shoulders. She talked about his "friends" being vultures and taking advantage of him. I wish I could find the transcripts. I'll keep looking.

thanks love <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:35 pm
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
UnKnown Bitter
kendrazombie
The one thing that makes me respect Debbie Rowe is that she DID take that stand and she blew the prosecution out of the court room with her amazing testimony. She was supposed to be their star witness, but she ended up being the star witness for defense.

I have thought about this many times before, but I always get too angry and upset to really put my thoughts into words. I would defend him until I was blue in the face though. That is certain.

I never heard what Debbie's testimony... what did she say?

I don't recall exactly what was said, but it was all good. She implied that he was a great father, great friend and he had a good head on his shoulders. She talked about his "friends" being vultures and taking advantage of him. I wish I could find the transcripts. I'll keep looking.

thanks love <3

You're welcome, my dear. <3  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm
kendrazombie
I, too, really couldn't stand her until all of that came about. Then I had a lot of appreciation for her loyalty, but I still think she's a slight douche bag. I am terrible, I know.

No you're not, I think the same thing too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm
kendrazombie
I, too, really couldn't stand her until all of that came about. Then I had a lot of appreciation for her loyalty, but I still think she's a slight douche bag. I am terrible, I know.

no. I agree  

mrs N

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas