Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
((Now I'm pissed not only was I charging that attack for seven post of creating natural lightning you think you could stop it one post as the ball is already on the floor screw this really))

(You had seven posts because I wasn't able to post getting here in time. So really it should only have been around the 4th post by the time I got here.)

Kazuo now realizing that there was more eplosions after hearing the hospital and the hot springs blow up, quickly expands the hurricane to surround the entire village. This would stop any other explosions due to the lack of air except the cafe since it was next in line. The main huge explosion wouldn't have air to spread to it would be a dud and crash to the earth. The angels chakra within him was about used up and half of his own gone as well to do what he had done. He crouches on one knee and hopes nothing more would come.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm
((It was seven posts do you think you will get here so quickly? You were out at sea at Mist had to go through the mountains, what more you didn't post in any countries you just left Mist and came straight here really?? Sorry god of speed, also the ball had hit the floor and is now discharging all out yet you stop the top part maybe? though there is a whole bottom part that is erupting really, as well it still a seven chakra natural lightning post yet stopping it with one post wow Scrapps wow.........))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:47 pm
((Im gonna say one thing, I can safely say Scrapples is at least fast as lighting, which is 63,000 miles per sec. I think he would be able to get here in time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm
((I'm faster and I still went through all the borders, also keeping up that much speed for so long is killer no matter what dizzle, though I'm not talking to you I'm waiting for scrapps answer))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:32 am
(What dizzle said and I would have gotten here just before the ball dropped because as you said, it was moving at a slow pace towards the ground. My RPC is at half chakra, with almost zero angel chakra and three places got destroyed. What you did wasn't all stopped completely and without damage. Oh and I always forget that there is borders in each country so i'm sorry that I didn't use those it's hard to remember those since they are rare in guilds that I am in.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 pm
The tornado around the village fades a few seconds later after it was made. The angel within him speaks. "Kazuo you idiot, why would you expend so much chakra on such a place?" He thinks for a moment then smiles. "Because, I love this place and seeing it destroyed would kill me along with anyone else inside that I love." He grabs his stomach and drops to one knee feeling the huge amounts of chakra he had used take effect. "Tch..." He smiles and slowly stands. "Time to settle down for a while." After regaining his balance he slowly walks back to his office where he would stay for a while.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm
Attack struck. I'm not doing it for Naito, i'm doing it for Eris.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm
(Liar your doing out of being a coward since you don't know if you need chakra or not right now so your being careful of Rah or pyro stare ))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
(Liar your doing out of being a coward since you don't know if you need chakra or not right now so your being careful of Rah or pyro stare ))

(ACtually I am leaving it to where I am in the same state but everything is destroyed and poisoned.)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff