Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
True weird stories! It happened to my family!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDjiLove

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:59 pm
So, i'm gonna tell four stories. Not much ;D

The 1st one was when my brother went on vacations with his friend!
In the night, they went for a walk in the bushes.
All the paths were the same so they got lost!
So, 2 dogs appeared and quickly started to walk back.
My bro and his friend thought in follow them, they had nothing to loose lol, they were allready lost..

After 10 minutes, they were in their house vacations! The dogs had lead them to their home! ^^

Now, they went back to the house to grab something for dogs to eat but when they returned to the dogs, they left! vanish! *poof*

The ppl who live there know this story and they sad that they had never seen this dogs!

Cute hum? Looks like they were angels xD

--------------------------------------------------------

NOW, the 2nd one, my uncle has some strange gift u see, he has strange feelings and sights.. I'm only going to tell one of his episode.
He was driving in one night, on this dark road, you see? This roads didn't have lamps or something like that... He couldn't see nothing in front of him, just the light of his car. He had a *click* to stop, just like that. He doesn't know why, but he thought *I gotta stop right now* and he puted his foot on the brake quite quick. After half second, a old lady passes in the front of the car.

He said he didn't see a crap and i believe him, he allready gave me proofs or some things he says..

------------------------------------------------------

AND NOW, the 3rd one, my grandma and my uncle (the same uncle from the 2nd story, but this time, he was much younger) were at their house, night again LOL... |: And they were at the kitchen and had a big window, they have seen a big light coming to their way and a big and shiny light was now very close to the house, and quicly has vanished in a hurry... They say that they've seen a spaceship like the et's spaceship when the weird thing ran away...

And Finnaly, the 4th, there is a friend of my family, a woman that some years ago, went like crazy. i won't tell u details because u were rlly going to freak out so... basicly, she was a simply woman, had a normal life with her huscand and her daughter, but someday, she totally freak out, saying that she was possessed by a demon... she did things rlly weirds that u can't imagine... But don't worry, nowadays she is back to normal, but still she is getting help...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm
iMadeInLove
So, i'm gonna tell four stories. Not much ;D

The 1st one was when my brother went on vacations with his friend!
In the night, they went for a walk in the bushes.
All the paths were the same so they got lost!
So, 2 dogs appeared and quickly started to walk back.
My bro and his friend thought in follow them, they had nothing to loose lol, they were allready lost..

After 10 minutes, they were in their house vacations! The dogs had lead them to their home! ^^

Now, they went back to the house to grab something for dogs to eat but when they returned to the dogs, they left! vanish! *poof*

The ppl who live there know this story and they sad that they had never seen this dogs!

Cute hum? Looks like they were angels xD

--------------------------------------------------------

NOW, the 2nd one, my uncle has some strange gift u see, he has strange feelings and sights.. I'm only going to tell one of his episode.
He was driving in one night, on this dark road, you see? This roads didn't have lamps or something like that... He couldn't see nothing in front of him, just the light of his car. He had a *click* to stop, just like that. He doesn't know why, but he thought *I gotta stop right now* and he puted his foot on the brake quite quick. After half second, a old lady passes in the front of the car.

He said he didn't see a crap and i believe him, he allready gave me proofs or some things he says..

AND NOW, the 3rd one, my grandma and my uncle (the same uncle from the 2nd story, but this time, he was much younger) were at their house, night again LOL... |: And they were at the kitchen and had a big window, they have seen a big light coming to their way and a big and shiny light was now very close to the house, and quicly has vanished in a hurry... They say that they've seen a spaceship like the et's spaceship when the weird thing ran away...

And Finnaly, the 4th, there is a friend of my family, a woman that some years ago, went like crazy. i won't tell u details because u were rlly going to freak out so... basicly, she was a simply woman, had a normal life with her huscand and her daughter, but someday, she totally freak out, saying that she was possessed by a demon... she did things rlly weirds that u can't imagine... But don't worry, nowadays she is back to normal, but still she is getting help...
thats rrly kool rofl eek  

Xxemos_lil_helperxX

Kelce Ines

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 am
Pretty cool and Creepy at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:20 am
it's a crazy s**t man xD

iDjiLove

Kikisaur

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:29 am
the car with t/old lady.
that happened in t/phillipines. not t/me tho.
a family was driving and lost control and crashed when they saw a woman standing right in front of t/car. there wuz rlly nobody. it turned out that t/family drove past a dead widows damaged house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 am
lol it's not quiote the same as my story... but is more creepy then mine sweatdrop  

iDjiLove

Narglepuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm
the first story- about the dogs..
..were cute! mrgreen heart

[15]~ Stories ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items