Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Nes/Snes games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wariodude128

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:47 pm
I don't know about favourite, but I played a game on my NES yesterday with help from a Game Genie to be able to play it easily. It's one of the first games I played for it and is still one of my favourite games to play. Since I can't find a pic on photobucket, I'll just tell you that it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II, The Arcade Game. If you see that somewhere and you have a working NES, go and buy it. You will not regret it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:49 pm
NES: Castlevania and Gradius
SNES: Super Castlevania IV, Gradius III, Chrono Trigger, Super Bomberman 1 & 2, Megaman X, Tetris & Dr. Mario, F-Zero, and Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Yes I grew up playing my SNES like crazy until N64. Get N or Get out.(perfect ^_^)  

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

SlashFighter1988

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:04 am
My favorite SNES/NES game ever is Super Punch out!! The gameplay requires a lot more strategy than mike tysons punch out. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm
From what I've ever tried playing:

NES: Kirby's Adventure, Mega Man 2, SMB, SMB3, LoZ, Mother, Final Fantasy.

SNES: Chrono Trigger, SMW2: Yoshi's Island, Mario Paint, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario World, Earthbound, LoZ: ALttP, Kirby Super Star, Super Metroid.  

Thanatoast Crunch

Michi is a cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:57 am
I don't have a NES (and my friend won't let me use his even though it's been in his attic since he was born), so I use a NES emulator for my phone.

I like playing the first Zelda game, because it's interesting to see how the series all started out, and the transformations it's been through to get to what it is now.

I also played Metroid and Mother, but due to a glitch, some game saves don't work and also the screen is too small for me to read the text. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:31 am
NES: Super Mario Bros. 3 and Mother 1 (played it through emulation, but ******** it, it would be just as awesome on console.)

SNES: Kirby Superstar/Super Mario All Stars/Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past  

Mephisto D

digipen79

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:39 am
i like super mario bros. 3 on NES. also if anyone has any NES games they are willing to sell i just got one and would be more than willing to take them off your hands  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:55 am
NES Favs: MM 1-6, Punchout!, Duck Hunt, Tetris
SNES Faves: Mario Kart, Super Punchout!, Mario Allstars + Super Mario World, Kirby Superstar, DK Country 2  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

DragonHeart2000

Peaceful Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 pm
Super Mario Brothers 3 is my favorite NES game, and Zelda: A Link to the Past is my favorite SNES game. I also have SMB3 for my virtual console on my Wii system, so it hasn't been that long since I last played it. A Link to the Past, well, I have it for my computer, and my GBA...and I haven't played it in quite some time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm
NES: Super Mario Bros 1 and 3, Paperboy, Tetris, Ninja Gaiden

SNES: Super Mario World, Mortal Kombat 3, Killer Instinct, Star Fox

Boadicia

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:37 pm
I still have my working Super Nintendo... so....
Kirby Super Star was one of my favorites.
Super Mario Kart was fun as well.
And Super Mario World! <3

I need to play the other games we have on it....
And I can't just choose one.. I need to start playing the Metroid and Earthbound we have...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I shall carry my egg with me wherever I go. o_o
Cause I'm strange like that. ;D

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces