Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Ola Ray: The Thriller Girl Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Her first husband was Andre Agassi. He is a famous tennis player.

Do you know when they got married? o:

They didn't get married until 1997.

I wonder how Michael felt, when he heard she was getting married.

I am sure he was probably crushed. Even though he had moved on, I don't know if he really ever stopped loving her. Maybe I am thinking way out of proportion, but he seemed smitten. When they first met Brooke was 13 and he was 20. I believe by the time they went to the award show together she was 18ish and he was 25ish. They knew each other for quite a while.

Thats quite an age difference. o . o
Is it just me, or did he not care about age? Like to him, love wasn`t about how old you are. That makes him really awesome. Didn`t he like Diana Ross, and Elizabeth Taylor, too?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
Her first husband was Andre Agassi. He is a famous tennis player.

Do you know when they got married? o:

I am sure he was probably crushed. Even though he had moved on, I don't know if he really ever stopped loving her. Maybe I am thinking way out of proportion, but he seemed smitten. When they first met Brooke was 13 and he was 20. I believe by the time they went to the award show together she was 18ish and he was 25ish. They knew each other for quite a while.

Is it just me, or did he not care about age? Like to him, love wasn`t about how old you are. That makes him really awesome. Didn`t he like Diana Ross, and Elizabeth Taylor, too?

Yes he did. He adored them both very much. I think you hit the nail on the head. He really was all about the love. Such a happy and amazing human being. I wish he would have rubbed off on everyone else in the world.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:10 pm
I wanna meet a guy just like MJ.! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie

Yes he did. He adored them both very much. I think you hit the nail on the head. He really was all about the love. Such a happy and amazing human being. I wish he would have rubbed off on everyone else in the world.

Sad thing is, Elizabeth and Diana only liked him as like a son, or close friends. He never had a chance with them, poor Michael. :c  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:26 pm
ItsDeondra-x
I wanna meet a guy just like MJ.! <3

I second that!  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash