Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
how did micheal jackson get kids Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I wonder if he will hug and comfort me. I bet he will, I bet he will. c:

and then all of us will tackle you guys and have a gaint hugfest mrgreen

I`ll be like, "Hahahaha! HEY! Your ruining the romantic moment!" but I`ll still participate in the hugfest. xD

and then well say sorry and the hugfest shall insue!

And Michael will participate in the hugfest too. Even though I might cling to him, "I LOVEEEE YOU MICHAEL!!!!" and then he`ll blush, and laugh all nervously. And then, I`ll finally kiss him. :D

and then the rest of us will get jealous and scream "kiss me, michael!" XD

Lol, like one at a time you girls say, "Kiss me, Michael!" after that, "Kiss me, Michael!". AFTER THAT, "Kiss me, Michael!"
And then, I laugh so hard, I fall. xD
I wonder what he`ll do when he sees me fall. Will he catch me? Or help me up? Lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

I`ll be like, "Hahahaha! HEY! Your ruining the romantic moment!" but I`ll still participate in the hugfest. xD

And Michael will participate in the hugfest too. Even though I might cling to him, "I LOVEEEE YOU MICHAEL!!!!" and then he`ll blush, and laugh all nervously. And then, I`ll finally kiss him. :D

Lol, like one at a time you girls say, "Kiss me, Michael!" after that, "Kiss me, Michael!". AFTER THAT, "Kiss me, Michael!"
I wonder what he`ll do when he sees me fall. Will he catch me? Or help me up? Lol.

he'd be laughing and embarassed by so many requests that he won't help you XD  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Lol, I`d probably get up myself. But I might get made, that he doesn`t help me up. I`d just run off, all angry. If he noticed, he`d be like, "No wait Amandaaa!" and go after me, like in those romantic movies. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:15 am
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Lol, I`d probably get up myself. But I might get made, that he doesn`t help me up. I`d just run off, all angry. If he noticed, he`d be like, "No wait Amandaaa!" and go after me, like in those romantic movies. xD

And then we would go "wait Michael!"  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

And then we would go "wait Michael!"

LOL. "I don`t have the time now ladies... I have to deal with better things." all in a seductive voice. xD
Then he`d find me, what would he do? Like if this all happened? When he found me, what would he say or do? Hahaa.

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff