Just one of those boss fights... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:17 pm
      Taboo is a b***h xP
      And I remember on Yellow Version, I couldn't beat Brock.
      And then when I finally did, Gary kept raping me until I had no money to buy any more potions, and then I had to restart the game.

Bongo Bongo on OoT was hard for me too xP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm
******** god damned a*****e d**k suck ******** Tigrex from Monster Hunter Unite. Mix a tiger and a t rex and you get this d**k, plus it has wings.  

Owwin

Demon0fMists

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 pm
I think the first boss from God of War 2. You know? That guy that after you eventually beat him, you get to smash his head with the door? I loved that moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm
I think his name was Jake Henderson, from Space Siege.

Oh, god.

Giant cyborg with missiles and lasers and a shield. The only thing you can do to dodge is roll. You can only heal four times, and if you aren't upgraded really far, you don't stand a chance. Not to mention that all of the good weapons require you to replace your body with cyborg parts, so if you don't do that before the battle you won't win.  

Terara Drakon

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:17 pm
Yeah Tabuu and Brock (in the early versions before Charmander gets to learn Steel Claw) were really difficult. The final boss on Sonic 2 took me a hundred tries to get enough at it to not die, too. Also, I sometimes find Metal Man really hard for some reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm
So far, Tabuu on intense at the end of boss battles.

BUT I AIM TO CHANGE THAT VERY SOON!

tip for others with problems on intense boss battles:

Wolf and Fox are the BEST at beating a few bosses very quickly. I can beat master hand and petey pirahna without getting hit.  

Xilo The Odd

donugee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 am
Ant may [i think its name is] from centipede for PC.

And it was just the 1st D:

You only get one hit point unless you find ladybug shells, and its hard to avoid that rapid fire thing it has.

Sure, when you get hit her/its HP don'tt reset but you appear at the entrance again clear in its way!

edit: airman from Megaman 2 is so hard, they wrote a song about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 am
Any Fire Emblem final boss, although mostly the Fire Dragon in FE7, where any of my characters die. Kills my no casualties policy. Even if the boss has like 10 HP left or something, and someone dies, I'll restart.

Castlevania bosses. None in particular. But some were a real b***h.

Thunderbird in Adventure of Link. If you were out of magic by the time you got to him, you'd have to die anyway, and hope to god you had an extra life. Casting Thunder makes it impossible to heal afterwards, so you only have one shot at it.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

namex

Demonic Hellraiser

9,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:28 pm
umm......probably one of the bosses on castlevania: dawn of sorrows on hard... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm
Only one boss(not including Mike Tyson's Punch-Out Chacters from Mr. Sandman up) has ever made me mad.

That boss is Lavos from the Chrono Trigger DS remake.

I have yet to fight the Dream Devourer.

The only other boss to give me trouble was the Partners in Time final boss.

I beat her in one or two tries, but it took two and a half hours to do it, I know because I saw 3 episodes of mythbusters by the time the credits ended .  

CherubiMaster

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 pm
Luigi's Mansion
Sir Weston
Slippery Son of a B*tch

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers