Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
is amy getting annoying?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is amy getting annoying?
  yes
  no
  maybe a little...
View Results

cheatingheartbeat1251

4,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm
ok, i know im probably gonna get killed for this but i think amy's getting a bit annoying. in the first season she was realy sweet and nice, but ever since the baby was born shes really changed. i can see why she'd be stressed but i think she really needs to start realizing that just cuz she has a baby it doesnt mean she can use it as an excuse for everything. shes not the only one in the show with problems but she acts like she is...i miss the nice girl she was before.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:36 pm
I completely agree! All she does in complain, I've had a few friends that became parents and it isn't fun. You have to give some things up and be understanding. They probably wrote her character to be the "I just want to be a teenager and have a life but I can't so I'm going to be stupid and annoying" type teen mom. It's kind of accurate as to how girls that become mothers act.  

SecretLifeFan
Captain

Brittnie106

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 am
i agree with you 100%. she is so irritating now and she has only been thinking about herself. I know she has a baby and stuff now but she should be this annoying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:59 pm
Just a little.. or maybe a lottle.  

FoolziieFoSho

smilelmao

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 pm
I actually think she's less annoying now. In the first season she annoyed me a bit with the stuttering and when she was first telling people she was preggers  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:58 pm
Yeah right after the baby was born she changed. She has gotten better but she's still pretty stressed.  

Photography4Life

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Revenant Noir

Lonely Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm
last night i watched the new one anf toward the middle Amy lighted up a bit with Ben.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:27 am
Amy believed that she was an adult and tried to express what she thought an adult was. At the end of the season, she said she has to change things. I hope this will allow her to have fun as well has be a parent.  

Kira 1988

xxxtheoryofalostsoulxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 pm
i think Amy has gotten to be very annoying. i mean ok she got pregnant and became a mom as a freshman in high school, but what right does she have to be a total b***h to everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:34 pm
I know she's dealing with a lot of stress, but people are willing to help her out. She should take the help and stop complaining and crying.  

WaterKrystal

robiiinx7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:02 pm

yeah, she kinda is.
but i like her hair style this season, better.
does anyone think she's cheating on Ben with that other guy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:14 pm
oh yes she is annoying....like in 1 of the episodes some1 said..."ever since your had the baby you think you know everything" i think she is a great parent to John...but i dont know the way shes acting...when peolpe say something to here that maybe is mean...like say she needs to grow up...she always brings up the baby like in a rude way though....  

love them gummi-bears

Nafsi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 am
Ya shes BEEN a annoying ever since john was born and i know shes a mom and all and tht shes stressed but ppl willing to help her! plus she doesnt seem enjoy john or even really love him...it seems like hes more of a chore to her. poor lil guy sad  
The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games