Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 am
"Well you see..." Kai asked "i've been practicing some gutair riffs, but they don't sound quite right. I was wondering if you could listen to them and give me your opinion?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:23 am
Willis looked over at Kai. "Yeah, of course. My name's Willis by the way." He smiled and extended his paw.  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:32 am
Kai took his paw and shook it. "My name is Kai" he greeted back. He sat down next to the pool and positioned his gutair. Closing his eyes and getting the rhythm in his head and began to play. The note flowed perfectly from the instrument and seemed to linger like magic. After a few minutes he stopped playing and looked at Willis. "Well, what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:49 pm
Willis listened to the music attentively. When it was done, he looked at Kai. "That was great! How long have you played?"  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 am
Kai put the instrument down. "I've been playing since I was a child" he explained. "I can also play piano, violin, drums, keyboard and the ocarina". He let out a sigh, "As a child, my parents forced me to learn a lot of things..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:55 am
"You play the ocarina too?" Willis asked. "Do you put all this talent to use?"  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 am
"Actually, I recently accquired a job as a music teacher at a local university" Kai explained. "The pay is pretty good and my students are nice".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:36 pm
"Nice!" He looked around. "Hey, exactly how many people live in this building?"  

Wyrm Strander

Familiar Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:40 am
Demon Eyes Zero
Anon smiled brightly, catching some of the dragon's enthusiasm. "Sounds like a plan...though I highly doubt that second part." The grin turned into a light hearted smirk as Anon's seemingly lazy and tired body managed to quickly pounce onto Shirou's shoulders. "Lead the way my good sir." The wolf's fake accent was terrible at best and he giggled holding onto the dragon with one arm and pointing out the door with the other.
Shirou grinned and dashed out the door, running full tilt down the stairs and out the back. "Come n get me!" He cried. His tail flicked playfully as he managed to get outside onto the soft green grass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm
Kai glanced over at the two that just crashed in the backyard. "Well there's those two, the owner Dimitri and a few others". He thought for a moment "I think there's also a few others I haven't met yet".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces