Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Help rebuild Byako!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:07 am
Greetings folks! As a few of you might be aware, I have been working hard to get the guild rebuilt and running smoother than ever before! blaugh

Ive been working at it for a few months however I am but one person and at this rate its going to take me seven or so months to accomplish this rebuilding xp

So I am reaching out to you, the people who frequent this guild with hopes that, with your help, Byako City of Everything can once again shine.

=============================

-1-
First act I have been doing is fixing up the first post of every one of the RP threads. To do this I am bringing about three different things.

1. Including vital information about the location such as which clan if any controls it and what kind of location it is.

This may sound a bit simplistic but ever revitalization begins with a first step.

Looking at the descriptions of each location and making sure they are accurate.

Byako being an abstract place means we dont need mega detail but at the least we need something that can give folks a general idea what it looks like.

3. The third and most difficult step is a summery of past events.

With this everyone will be able to easily read through events in each location and when completed we will have a complete Byako history!

This is by far the most difficult thing that needs to be done in the name of a funnerific Byako but a very rewarding one as well. ^^;

-

Locale Name:

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:

Past Events:

Current Events:

-

How you can help

Welp in this matter I need help with two things.

1. The area descriptions. If you see an area with what you consider to be a poor description be sure to inform me about it ^_____^

2. Summery of past events. This alone would take a single person a long time to work out so I am hoping some of you could volunteer your services to help out :3
If each person tackles a location then what looks like an impossible feat will merely become a hurdle.

If you want to offer to help by summarizing past events of a thread please tell me first mrgreen We wouldn't want multiple people to leap onto one location and waste their effort summarizing the exact same things after all. xd

-2-

-More to come-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Hey Boss. Count me in to help out if you need it. Just tell me what you need and I will do what I can to your specs and get it done. -G.K.-  

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:00 pm
Oh, man. I'm up for anything you ask me to do. I don't quite remember much of anything at the moment, so remembering what places looked like may be difficult.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games