Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
MICHAEL JACKSON IS GAY.!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narutofice2

1,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 am
due what the heck u talkin bout how old ae u i bet u dont even know anyhing about michael jackson i cant bileave u did a topic about this false crap  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:40 am
what's wrong with u?  

Pixie Dollie

SwaqqSurfin x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm
i dnt hate mj and y r u girlz posting u guys are not evn regulars in this guild..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 pm
SwaqqSurfin x3
I know the truth and MJ is a child molester
in the back of your head you know that.
He is dead now and now I can be at ease!
Man stfu like really he wasnt they did it for money and the only reason he paid them is bevcause they wanted it and he ment it to ok you want money you got it now leave im tired oof ur bullshit thats what he ment by giving the money to them  

__xiiRock-Her

XxblackxXxrosesxX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:49 pm
How you guys like this man he is a black man turned white, what kinda crap is that , and he raped little boys. I feel bad for the boys who were molested by him!! Also, he was afraid of having sex with girls, what kind of man doesn't like sex? Anyways, you guys are wasting your time over '' Michael Jackson'' the '' King of Pop''.
WACKO JACKSO IS HIS NAME-OH. I am glad he is not alive because all of us boys out here will not be the next victim of his malicious ways!

That is so not true!!!!!!!!! Michael was inoccent and people like the people are trying to piss us off so ignore them!!!!!!!!!!! we know Michael was telling the truth about his innocence we dont need theses jerks to intagonize up so ignore this crap!!!!!!! GO MJ!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:52 pm
stare
...GTFO.  

BluJayWay

x-MangoIceeT rolled 20 20-sided dice: 17, 4, 17, 12, 13, 15, 16, 5, 3, 13, 20, 19, 15, 14, 1, 5, 7, 9, 15, 1 Total: 221 (20-400)

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:40 pm
your ignorance amuses me.

you say u hate him so much yet YOUR IN A GUILD DEDICATED TO HIM OUT OF RESPECT!

is there any proof of him molesting children?
no not to my knowledge.and btw he was aquitted not once but TWICE.
u probably wouldnt dance(if u can dance] the way you do if it wasnt for him.and the music u listen to.was inspired by one man and one man only...MICHAEL JACKSON.
he has said multiple times that he did have sex with debbie rowe.so all of those kids are his and he isnt gay.he was the 1ST(NOT 2ND NOT 3RD NOT 4TH] 1ST BLACK MAN ON THE COVER OF A MAGAZINE!
he broke barriers that made it a whole lot easier for black artists to be noticed.
and as for the whole "black man turning white" thing...have you never heard of a skin disease called vitiligo?yea a lot of races can get this disease.but its more visible on black people or people of color.if you didnt know this look it up.its also the reason for the glitter glove.because vitiligo effects the hands first and it makes the skin blochy.he had white bloches on his hands feet and legs.which is y he wore the glove and the high socks.honestly do some research on this man before you talk crap about something you know nothing about.

ps...IM A HATER FOR MJ'S HAIR!YES MJ'S HAIRSTYLIST WAS A BLACK WOMAN FROM COMPTON AND HIS HAIR WAS LAID PERFECTLY!I NEED THAT LADIES NUMBER! xd seriously...if anyone has that number SEND IT TO ME!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 pm
Ok...so this thread has died so many times...
Lets just stop posting in it and bringing it up,
It makes me mad everytime I see it.  

Otuo

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out