Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I've returned! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll

View Results

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:18 am
Join the club, Churrlo. I still haven't found time to watch an episode.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:17 pm
Pilotslover
Fairly sure Torchwood is still going ... *never got into it*

And welcome back Churrlo.

And Dona was the best assistant, Rose was annoying, Martha was a poor actress but Dona was kookie.

Well, it's supposedly still going. We're down to pretty much one character, but hopefully it will keep going. sweatdrop

Donna was awesome. I loved her. She's got to be my favourite out of the new companions. She's the only one who could actually smack the Doctor when he needed it. Not to mention the only one who wasn't in love with him. rolleyes

It's so rare to come across someone else who thought Rose was annoying though. xd I thought my mum and I were one of a kind in that regard. Martha I didn't mind so much.  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:27 pm
Are you kidding me?! I hated Rose.

She just bugged me no end!

Dona got to be fun and her Last episode crying OMG! I loved it so much!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm
Is this anime that amazing? D:  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 pm
It's not an anime, dear. It's scifi. And of course it's that awesome. It's the Doctor. xd

I thought Donna's ending sucked, so hard core. It's like... All that progress in the character, completely undone in an instant. Why couldn't that have happened to Rose or someone more annoying? Sigh. I was never very fond of Rose though. Everyone else in my friends who watch the Doctor love her, however. I think it's because most of them have never seen the original and she was their first companion. Understandable, but rather annoying.

I will miss Donna though. Hopefully, Jack and the Doctor will work out their issues about the whole no companions thing and get back on the right track sometime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 am
lowut? : D  

churrlo

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm
Heh. I think we should get churrlo sucked into Doctor Who and Torchwood. xd I think you'd like Jack from Torchwood. He's the main character and operates under the philosophy of if it breathes, it has a phone number. Male, female, alien, somewhere inbetween, he'll shag anything if it's gorgeous enough. rofl

Truthfully though, I really love Gwen too. She's a great character and has just become so kick a**. Watch out for the prego lady with not one, but two guns. rofl

The Doctor... Well, he's the Doctor. He's fantastic and amazing and is always doing marvelous things. "He's a wonderful chap. All of them." - The Brigadier.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff