Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which RE games would you like to be made into a movie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which RE game would you like to be made into a movie?
Resident Evil 0
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil
23%
 23%  [ 9 ]
Resident Evil 2
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Resident Evil 4
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
Resident Evil Survivor
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Resident Evil: Outbreak
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Resident Evil: Gaiden
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:29 pm
Not that I really want it to be made into a movie, but Resident Evil 4 would be the easiest, in my opinion. It's a side-story for one, which makes it easy for people who've played the game to follow, or even if you haven't.

I think I would really want the REmake to be made into a movie, although it would detract from the freedom of the game because of the different outcomes that could occur. It would narrow it down too much, and piss gamers off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:47 am
Mjolnir The Hammer
I think I would really want the REmake to be made into a movie, although it would detract from the freedom of the game because of the different outcomes that could occur. It would narrow it down too much, and piss gamers off.

EXACTLY what I said.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mjolnir The Hammer

EXACTLY what I said.

Thanks for reminding me about that in the movie discussion. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:39 pm
That's why I support the concept of, if you're gonna adapt a video game into a movie, go with an alternate storyline. Or heck, ANY adaptation of anything. Book to movie, too...

Look at Parasite Eve, if you read the book that the game was based on, the game is NOTHING like the book. The only thing they carried over is the science behind it.

If you look at First Blood, and I'm sorry if I gave it away, but at the end of the book, Rambo dies.... And if they made the movie based directly on the book, and Rambo died... Then we wouldn't have had Rambo 2, 3 OR the new one. That would suck!

Visually, yes, I think REmake would make the best functioning, best looking movie. But it shouldn't be done.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:49 am
i would like to see the first RE made into a movie and then maybe 4  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That's why I support the concept of, if you're gonna adapt a video game into a movie, go with an alternate storyline. Or heck, ANY adaptation of anything. Book to movie, too...

Look at Parasite Eve, if you read the book that the game was based on, the game is NOTHING like the book. The only thing they carried over is the science behind it.

If you look at First Blood, and I'm sorry if I gave it away, but at the end of the book, Rambo dies.... And if they made the movie based directly on the book, and Rambo died... Then we wouldn't have had Rambo 2, 3 OR the new one. That would suck!

Visually, yes, I think REmake would make the best functioning, best looking movie. But it shouldn't be done.
Wait... Parasite Eve the game was the sequel to the movie adaption of the book.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:00 pm
No... Parasite Eve was a book. Then they took the concept of the book and turned it into a game. Then eventually they made a movie of it in Japan, but I'm not sure if the movie is based on the game or the book.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:53 am
The movie is based on the book. biggrin

It came out one year prior to the videogame.

mrgreen  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Yeah... Looking at the date of its release might've been a good idea. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 pm
I would like to see the Very first Resident evil made into a movie  

Blackartist19

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out