Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
what is sailor moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thegreatsquallreal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am
hey i just joined this guild and i know that sailor moon was a hit tv show but i never watched it could someone explain what it is  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm
hmmm well lets see to put to u straight forward its a show about this group of girls who gain powers relatting to their chosen planets. Protected by a senshi (guardian) and their powers r from the guardians that protect them. during the first season they introduce the other scouts by showing the have symbols on their foreheads. Also along the way, they discover more of their powers and attacks. Also a man in a tuxedo (Tuxedo Mask/Kamen) Will sometimes aid the scouts when in desperate need. need more info send me a message if so.  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Sailor Moon started it's life as a Manga spin off of another manga called Code Name Sailor V. Sailor Moon became Popular and they decided to make an Anime of it. the Anime aired 4 Seasons in the US, although Season 2 was broken into Two parts.

They were Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R: Doom Tree Series, Sailor Moon R: Dark Moon Series, Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon SuperS. SuperS aired before S though for many reasons. There is a final series that was released in Japan Only Called Stars.

Sailor Moon stars a girl called Serena/Usagai (eng/jap). She is in middle school and is a cry baby and a poor student with an eating disorder (she eats all the time!) During episode one on the way to school she encouters a black cat with a moon on it's forhead. The cat follows her home after school and speeks human to her. she says her name is Luna and she has come to give Serena a magic locket that will turn her into a superhero. Serena thinks she is dreaming so she goes along with it, turns into Sailor Moon and rescues her friend Molly who is being attacked by a monster.

Later Sailor Moon learns she isn't dreaming and her life has become a lot more complicated. The other scouts get introduced later in this order: Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and finally Sailor Venus who is also known as Sailor V!

Tuxedo Mask is a key figure though out the series but since you haven't watched it I won't spoil it for you.

The series is not currently available legitimately but sometimes you can find episodes online or purchase bootleg through amazon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:02 pm
infact, come to think of it, your character has the beginnings of looking a bit like Allen from the doom tree series.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

NichiTsukinoko

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:21 pm
User Image
Total Value: 128,632 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Enchanted Book 8th Gen.
Elegant Pearl Drop Choker
Lovely Genie Green Embroidered Vest
Blade's Shirt
Blade's Leggings