Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Lola - 4/7- Robot/Destruction/RECURRING

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Music of Insanity
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:01 pm
This is really wierd, because it happened a lot at a young age, then I had it again a few years later. Since it happened a lot, and I remember a bunch of them, I'll start with the first one, and just go from there... And keep in mind that I was about maybe 4 or 5 when these started, but I was older in the dreams.

I was walking at night with a basket (or a suitcase or something, not really sure...) and I came to a really big hill where all I could see past it was the sky. I came up to an old man (who kinda looked like my school janitor, now that I think about it...) and asked him "I'm going to see Kirby. How do I get to Kirbytown from here?" (Honestly I have no idea why that was in there.) He said "It's right over that hill. But whatever you do, don't go up there," he pointed to a star straight up from the top of the hill, "You have to go around it. And if you do go up there, whatever you do, don't turn it on!" I replied "Um, okay... Not sure how I'd get up there anyway..." But by the time I was done speaking the man was gone. Confused, I turned and kept walking. Later, maybe halfway up the hill from there, I came to a really large escalator, and got on. At the top was an unlocked door that led to some kind of lab or something, and it was very dark. I felt around on the wall on the right of the doorway and found a switch, and turned on the lights. A bunch of computers/switchboards lit up as well. When the lights came on, I saw another door across the room, so I walked over to it. It was unlocked, too, but it was a straight drop down from a very tall height. There were parachutes next to the door, so I put one on and jumped. After I landed, I dropped the chute and kept walking.

Finally, I got to a house. This is where the reccurring thing starts. Apparently the lab-line thing WAS the star, but it was actually a giant robot. And the light switch had activated it. And it was p*ssed!! In every dream, I would be in a house, sometimes with other people (Once, it was with my neighbors, who actually didn't even become my neighbors until several years after the dream. But that's a whole other story...), and sometimes it was light, sometimes dark, sometimes day or night, (you get the idea), but here's what always happened: There would be a flashing white light, almost like a lighthouse or something, then the robot would appear. It would start to destroy the building, etc. and seemed to be coming after me specifically. Since I was little, I was afraid to death of it. I think it had a name, too, but I forget what it was... Anyway, the dreams stopped after a while, but then I had one again about 3 years later. Nobody ever defeated the robot, but it never caught me, either. It just kept coming after me. And it always left massive destruction in its wake.

Just recalling all of this might bring it back... I really hope it doesn't. The worst thing about these dreams was the feelings. Real confusion, real fear, real pain. I felt the carpet in the houses, the grass on the hill, even the summer breeze on the hill. I saw it all, too... each individual star in the sky, sunshine pouring in onto the hardwood floor of a house... It was all just terrifyingly real. And I have no idea what caused the dreams, or what they were supposed to mean... I can't believe I still remember them so well...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:25 am
Those are usually stress type dreams. Just like falling from the sky or getting chased by a shark. Could you have been distressed by something at the time? Or were you about to do something you had never done before? Those can trigger deams like that.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:40 pm
Oh yeah, most certainly. I agree with Hazu. I sometimes get this reoccurring dream about being chased by a giant Fruit Loop. It all stems from my childhood. When I was about 7, I would only eat Fruit Loop cereal for breakfast, or as a snack without milk. Then it got to where whenever I would be stressed about something (mostly afraid of getting punished by mommy) I would head straight for the Fruit Loops. It quickly became my "comfort food." By the time I was 15, I started getting sick of them. Literally. I couldn't keep them down. To this day I don't eat them. So, from about age 26 up to now, I'd have those weird dreams of being chased or attacked by them. I guess it's their evil plot to get back at me for not wanting them anymore. ninja

User Image  
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff