Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Don't Ask Don't Tell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with this?
Yes
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
No
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 9

Pumona

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Magus Kathrine
Gays don't belong in the army, because they chose to be sinners. They need to go to pray and get better. They'll rape other people, or they'll end up having orgies! They need to be forced to go to aversion therapy, not placed in the army!!!

I'm not completly for gays in the military but, assuming they will rape or have orgies is ridiculous. You are starting to sound like a Whackjob.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:53 pm
Pumona
Magus Kathrine
Gays don't belong in the army, because they chose to be sinners. They need to go to pray and get better. They'll rape other people, or they'll end up having orgies! They need to be forced to go to aversion therapy, not placed in the army!!!

I'm not completly for gays in the military but, assuming they will rape or have orgies is ridiculous. You are starting to sound like a Whackjob.

Yeah, I mean the therapy...I can see your point there...but the orgies? I am 50/50 on the rape...you never know when your gonna get a pyscho in there.  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:07 pm
cherrydarlin999
Pumona
Magus Kathrine

Yeah, I mean the therapy...I can see your point there...but the orgies? I am 50/50 on the rape...you never know when your gonna get a pyscho in there.

I hope you realize that therapy only works when you will it. And most LGBT people that are out are happy with their sexuality.

And as for the rape, it's more likely that straight guys will rape feminine men, than it is for a gay guy to rape a straight guy. Look up homophobia... and look up homosexuality in prisons.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
cherrydarlin999
Pumona
Magus Kathrine

I hope you realize that therapy only works when you will it. And most LGBT people that are out are happy with their sexuality.

And as for the rape, it's more likely that straight guys will rape feminine men, than it is for a gay guy to rape a straight guy. Look up homophobia... and look up homosexuality in prisons.

Rainbowfied Mouse,
I agree with you on that one. There is a better chance of a straight guy to rape someone verses a gay guy. All in all in the military there is not too many cases of rapes going on. I think they have other things on there mind (like fighting for our country).  

Pumona

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 am
I also think that this mind-set of fighting for our country will result in unity, despite sexual orientation/gender identity ;3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:19 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
cherrydarlin999
Pumona
Magus Kathrine

I don't really believe that "more likely" crap. What do they do research on this? I don't really care what is more likely, I just classify rapists as psychos.  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am
And you stated that gay people in the military are likely to rape people. So, you are pretty much believing that gays are psychos? I don't know about some of the LGBT community, but I'm in a happy monogamous relationship... my boyfriend and I are pretty vigilant against rape. In fact, it seems that gay men seem to be a target of rape for a lot of homophobe attacks.

And, you should, it's statistical. If in the event a co-sexuality army were formed, gays are more likely to be raped than they are to rape.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:14 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
And you stated that gay people in the military are likely to rape people. So, you are pretty much believing that gays are psychos?

You could say that.  

cherrydarlin999

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miocha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:18 am

Mm, yes, Loving men is much more psycho than trying to
spread hate about people you don't know.

Hate crimes against innocent people, that's not psycho at all.
Constantly placing judgment on someone you know
nothing about and having assumptions isn't psycho at all.

I just love logic.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:43 am
cherrydarlin999
Rainbowfied Mouse
And you stated that gay people in the military are likely to rape people. So, you are pretty much believing that gays are psychos?

You could say that.

I do not understand how you would come up with that one. Gays are the nicest, most peaceful people you could know. Just because you do not understand why a guy likes a guy or a female likes a female does not make them psycho.  

Pumona

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces