Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:55 pm
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
OmgItsDee_x
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Thanks. 4laugh

I`m not sure when I`m getting one, but it`ll be in a while.
I`m planning Halloween already, and I`m going to dress up in the Thriller outfit.
The jacket, red pants, and everything. Since I won`t be able to get everything I`m just going to wear black converse and red skinny jeans. I`ll order a jacket from off the internet, or make one. Cause all you need is a red leather jacket, and black duct tape right? xD

it's all about creativity
I need to plan for Halloween too because the week before Halloween is the Thrill The World celebration, so I was planning on using my costume for both Halloween and Thrill The World
But Dee still hasn't said anything yet to me about going or not xD
I still gotta ask my mom, she really doesn't let me go anywhere, not even to the movies, xD. So if I can go to the Hard Rock, I have no clue, lol. I really want to though it sounds so fun, and if I go you will know how I look and I don't want you to know how I look like , xD.

Dee, stop being so shy!
If I could I would smake you upside your head xD
Why don't you want me to know how you look?!
Lolz, I am not really that shy , I am just insecure ,x]

well don't be
I'll be your friend no matter what <3
we already are friends!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 am
Hello Fangirls!
Well I was just looking at the number of post and we have 1500! eek
Chatting it up about the greatest man in the world!!

VMAs tribute was absolutely beautiful to say the least..except for Kanye and the guy who was in the Beat It Jacket who didn't even try the Smooth Criminal lean..he just bent over.  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

VMAs tribute was absolutely beautiful to say the least..except for Kanye and the guy who was in the Beat It Jacket who didn't even try the Smooth Criminal lean..he just bent over.

Hello. 4laugh

Yes, the tribute was amazinggg! But I also noticed the guy bent over, instead of leaning. xD
The tribute made me cry when they had Michael`s voice playing. Like out of nowhere it went like "cause its the thrillerrr, thriller night!" I started crying, you know.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

Hello. 4laugh

Yes, the tribute was amazinggg! But I also noticed the guy bent over, instead of leaning. xD
The tribute made me cry when they had Michael`s voice playing. Like out of nowhere it went like "cause its the thrillerrr, thriller night!" I started crying, you know.

I know! It's like he was there. I cried during that whole thing. I also cried during Janet's part when she was beside Michael dancing. Like I know that must have been hard for her  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:38 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

Hello. 4laugh

I know! It's like he was there. I cried during that whole thing. I also cried during Janet's part when she was beside Michael dancing. Like I know that must have been hard for her

Yeah it must have been uber hard for her. It was like, she was actually dancing beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 pm
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

Hello. 4laugh

Yeah it must have been uber hard for her. It was like, she was actually dancing beside him.

It was beautiful!
I wonder what Vh1 is going to do as a tribute to MJ  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

Hello. 4laugh

It was beautiful!

I want to do a tribute from my school, and post it on Youtube.

Like I`ll give an opening speech, and then my school get good dancers to perform the Thriller dance, Beat It dance, Bad dance, Smooth Criminal dance, and Remember The Time dance. And it`ll be like the MTV awards, when they had parts of Michael`s songs for each dance.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:11 am
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
petit mitaines
Kikyo-shan09
Hello Fangirls!

Hello. 4laugh

It was beautiful!

I want to do a tribute from my school, and post it on Youtube.

Like I`ll give an opening speech, and then my school get good dancers to perform the Thriller dance, Beat It dance, Bad dance, Smooth Criminal dance, and Remember The Time dance. And it`ll be like the MTV awards, when they had parts of Michael`s songs for each dance.

That would be awesome! I'd definitely watch that  

Basou_Basou

Aged Sex Symbol

Yello_Submarine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Oh... so cool! I'm an MJ Fangirl... seriously. I have the Thriller poster on my wall now! Let's see... if I had a power it would be...
Oh yeah! My super sequined glove would shine bright rays of MJ awesomeness in the hater's eyes! Yeah! Shamon! LOL  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff