Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [4]~ Arenas ~ O w O
Some help needed- be honest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Link is JD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:13 am
I am looking to enter my current avitar in the arena. My history in the arena is not so good. Can I get some constructive critisizm*? I also am taking advice for a title. I need to know what you like and what could be better to obtain a 5.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 am
hmh..u should probably save sum gold atleast 10k to buy really awsum things like aluna's rose or sumthing like that.but u kould save more or less than 10k.u'll win in tha arena 1 day. but idk cuz i never didthat so yea.but i noe u'll do great! 3nodding ill defiantly vote 4 u if u kinda take my sucish advice xD well i believe in u!!an ill vote 4 u 2!i promise! 3nodding  

Uhm Lets Not

Shy Bear

11,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

orca11

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am
Its oaky but i think you should change your pants and shoes to the color black and your hair to grey or black.Otherwise if you deside take my advice or not i will vote for you biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 am
need to earn gold to buy things that you think it's cool for you're avatar but to do that you need to play lots of game read you're guild visit you're aqueruim to read you're msg in a bottle and you get by then 3,000 gold by then in of for you're things that you will like to buy each day do the same thing and you will buy each day 2 or 3 items that you will like to buy
thank you!!!!!!!!!! rofl  

blacklista13

smith ward29

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 am
cool avatar.......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:36 am
Just make a coll avi with evil side and something that can vote all and be baeutiful  

Daisuke_Akatsuki

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

kMalas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm
search on the pass winners so u can find a good combination of ur items!!! that's what i do! mrgreen mrgreen rate my avi i'll rate urs!!! tnx  
[4]~ Arenas ~ O w O

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games