Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Let's Talk YouTube

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does YouTube make you believe?
  I've seen some solid proof.
  No, they're all fake!
  Yeah, I believe there's a lot of attention-craving people out there.
View Results

AlskaNoelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 pm
Completely sorry if this has already been done, but I haven't seen one so here goes nothing.

I'm a YouTube surfer, and one of the things I tend to search for the most is, well...anime...stand-up comedy...Miss Swan.......and ghosts. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in my group of friends that love to talk about videos that I find that intrigue me, or disgust me. Which ever, I'm just a talker!

So post your favorite -or least favorite- youtube hauntings and sightings! It could be your own, or someone else's. Let's discuss how real or fake they are, what makes us believe they're real ghosts, or how rigged it really is. It can be about ghosts, aliens, magic, demons, etc. Anything you found interesting and want to share with us.

But none of those videos that make you watch closely then suddenly switch to a freaky demon face and piercing scream! Seriously yo, I hate those! D=

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzZI16Z13dw

I found this on youtube. Some argue that it's fake, because certain parts of the pantry aren't shown in the film, and someone could easily be hiding in those spaces. But others argue if someone in the pantry would have enough time to hide?

It's youtube, of course. Things could be edited together. Whether it's real or not, it sure is creepy. =

AlskaNoelle

peanutbuttercrumbs

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm
AlskaNoelle

I found this on youtube. Some argue that it's fake, because certain parts of the pantry aren't shown in the film, and someone could easily be hiding in those spaces. But others argue if someone in the pantry would have enough time to hide?

It's youtube, of course. Things could be edited together. Whether it's real or not, it sure is creepy. =

This scared the crap out of me not gonna lie.
The person in the pantry gave me chills and does look real but I'm not really sure. >.<
The door opening I don't know how they could've pulled that off.

That's really something there.
The only thing I can think of is did he really sit and tape that whole night, staying awake? How did he just tape the pantry and get the spirit to open the door and to show themselves.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm
P L A Y 3 R 0 N 3
AlskaNoelle

This scared the crap out of me not gonna lie.
The person in the pantry gave me chills and does look real but I'm not really sure. >.<
The door opening I don't know how they could've pulled that off.

That's really something there.
The only thing I can think of is did he really sit and tape that whole night, staying awake? How did he just tape the pantry and get the spirit to open the door and to show themselves.

My thoughts exactly, and I believe that if that was an actual spirit against the glass, wouldn't it be darker, like a shadow, or lighter, like a spirit? The fleshy color makes me skeptical.

However, the person pressing against the glass and making no sound at all, the guy breathing heavily and running away-I say very good acting. They made it very creepy, but personally, I'm going to say this video is fake.

AlskaNoelle

Inu Hanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:08 pm
the paranormal is real and infact, normal even though most people can't notice them, they're normally all around you

Donate plz!!!!! 3nodding  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff