Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
this is really weird

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  +1
View Results

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:18 pm
I REALLY dun mean to be rude but my whole life when I brought up

michael jackson they said "oh that f**" or something dumb like that.

I have one friend who liked him b4 he died

seems like all my friends who once hated him love him.

I really didn't think anyone else liked michael all that much.

I never heard him on the radio.

On the news they talk crap bout him

and now they say "oh poor michael we all loved him"

but I know that in a year or two things will be the same as three days b4

his death. and that's sad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:35 pm
Yes there were a lot of people that said harsh words and now have changed their opinion or at least pretended to.

BUT!

There is also a massive number of people that have always been loyal fans and stuck by his side through all of it.

And then there are the people that were misinformed all along and they chose not to look at the truth until now. The people that really do respect him now even after treating him horribly beforehand. I hope those people feel guilty for ever jumping on the trash Michael Jackson bandwagon.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

mrs N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:39 pm
kendrazombie
Yes there were a lot of people that said harsh words and now have changed their opinion or at least pretended to.

BUT!

There is also a massive number of people that have always been loyal fans and stuck by his side through all of it.

And then there are the people that were misinformed all along and they chose not to look at the truth until now. The people that really do respect him now even after treating him horribly beforehand. I hope those people feel guilty for ever jumping on the trash Michael Jackson bandwagon.

Just I find it sad that people finley start 'loving' him after he dies.

for example: I was at school and we had to write a papper of who would

be a good role model so we made a list I put on the list michael jackson

and the ppl there were calling me names and saying things like "you think

a child molester is a good role model?!" I was REALLY mad but I ignored

them. truth is I knew no loyal fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
kendrazombie

BUT!

That's unfortunate, but common for younger generations. I've noticed the really loyal fans are my generation and up. I am an 80's kid and most of us have nothing but love for Michael.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:18 pm
One of my friends said that what's sad about our generation (we're 90's kids) is that we didn't get to see Michael Jackson: The Greatest Artist; we saw Michael Jackson: The Pervert, *****, Wacko Jacko
We never got to really see his true talent like people did in the eighties, and that's why so many younger people say those things about him
So that it's now our job for this generation and the generation after ours that his memory is of the great works he did in music, dance, and the world in general, and not what the media has made him seem to be.
I had always loved Michael since I could remeber, he truely was like my crush, and I NEVER listened to thing the media had to say; they just hate to see really successful people so they have to belittle them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:11 pm
To me, Michael Jackson was beautiful memories of my childhood. My brothers and i would try and dance to Smooth Criminal and fall over trying to do the lean, or just dancing in the kitchen with my mom egging us on. My parents both loved his music so it was always playing in our house. And now that i am grown up i love to play Jackson 5 videos for my niece 2 and nephew 5 so they can watch how little Michael Jackson was and how cool he could dance. its so weird that he is gone. even thou i never meet him i miss him because in some way or another he was always in my life. i hated all the news coverage and allegations from the past, i never watched them. and now i hate all the news coverage over his death, I'm not watching that stuff either. i pray that his is finally at peace.  

PansyDiscordia

8,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am
kendrazombie
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
kendrazombie

BUT!

That's unfortunate, but common for younger generations. I've noticed the really loyal fans are my generation and up. I am an 80's kid and most of us have nothing but love for Michael.

I see my brother was an 80's kid. he got me into michael jackson. I was born 1991  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 pm
UnKnown Bitter
One of my friends said that what's sad about our generation (we're 90's kids) is that we didn't get to see Michael Jackson: The Greatest Artist; we saw Michael Jackson: The Pervert, *****, Wacko Jacko
We never got to really see his true talent like people did in the eighties, and that's why so many younger people say those things about him
So that it's now our job for this generation and the generation after ours that his memory is of the great works he did in music, dance, and the world in general, and not what the media has made him seem to be.
I had always loved Michael since I could remeber, he truely was like my crush, and I NEVER listened to thing the media had to say; they just hate to see really successful people so they have to belittle them.

same here I heard his songs all my life I had a poster of him from thriller

but sadly :'( my a*****e cusin (whos 3 years younger then mii) was with

the media and tore my poster two years ago saying it's bad luck. I HATE

him >:I

mrs N

mrs N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm
PansyDiscordia
To me, Michael Jackson was beautiful memories of my childhood. My brothers and i would try and dance to Smooth Criminal and fall over trying to do the lean, or just dancing in the kitchen with my mom egging us on. My parents both loved his music so it was always playing in our house. And now that i am grown up i love to play Jackson 5 videos for my niece 2 and nephew 5 so they can watch how little Michael Jackson was and how cool he could dance. its so weird that he is gone. even thou i never meet him i miss him because in some way or another he was always in my life. i hated all the news coverage and allegations from the past, i never watched them. and now i hate all the news coverage over his death, I'm not watching that stuff either. i pray that his is finally at peace.

you know...I can't see my childhood with no michael jackson.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:35 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
PansyDiscordia

Same here
That was my childhood
And that's what makes me sad about all this.
Because I grew up with him, in a way  

UnKnown Bitter

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:08 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
PansyDiscordia

Same here
That was my childhood
And that's what makes me sad about all this.
Because I grew up with him, in a way

I know what u mean.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces