Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Writer's and Reader's Corner
levawitz wolfcat's Novel

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

levawitz wolfcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm
Winglania Project
Chapter One/Preview

Written by: Erik Caswell ((AKA: levawitz wolfcat))

There was a cold breeze in the air, causing the nearby tree's leaves to rustle and fall off to the cold ground below. It was Winter time in the land of Winglania and it was never easy to get through. Levawitz looked around as he ran down a forest path, in a bit of a rush. He kept his gaze forward, looking away only every once in a while when he heard a rustle in the bushes next to the path.
"A bit paranoid, are we?", a voice called out from the top of one of the numerous trees around Levawitz. He stopped to look around, trying to find where the voice was coming from. "I have no time for games, Roy! Just go find someone else to bother.", Levawitz called out as he finally spotted the origin of the voice. It was a boy, about the age of 15 with long silverish hair and dark violet eyes.
The boy jumped down in front of Levawitz, smirking as he landed on his feet. "I'm surprised you know my name.", he replied. Levawitz took a cautious step back as he kept his gaze fixated on the boy.
"Of course I know your name. You've been the one causing all the trouble for the travelers around these parts. Roy Vintine.", Levawitz explained as he took a battle position.
"Do you really think I'm here to fight you, Wolfcat? That would be foolish of me to come un-armed while you on the other hand, have about 30 concealed daggers under your cloak.", Roy asked, a crafty smirk on his face. Levawitz was both impressed and surprised that he could tell that he was carring all those daggers. They were completely out of sight, only one with finely trained eyesight would have even a chance of telling they were there.
"Well now, you are quite good. I have a feeling you didn't know they were there, though. You guessed, didn't you?", Levawitz asked.
"It was easy really. When I had jumped down in front of you, you took a quick step back, causing all those daggers to make a noise when they clanged together. You should really put a cloth around those. One false move and you could be stabbed by your own weapons.", Roy said as if it really didn't make a difference.
"Oh.", Levawitz blinked.

((This is just a preview of my latest story, please comment. I will add the story as I get more done. Probably chapter by chapter. Please enjoy!))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:34 am
the 31st of July D: OMG!!! This is a nice preview ^^ I'm surprised no one has commented ;=;

I think more details about your surroundings would help your story though =3 Whats it like in Winglania?! Do they have a different sky color?! =3 Give us some awsome details X3  

KemoStar Wolfy

Writer's and Reader's Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff