Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 am
punkarama
I saw Zombieland today ... it was win. I always enjoy a good cheesy zombie movie.

It had Bill Murray ... made me think of Vexxed, I miss her.

I decided to come check up on you bastards. I'm glad to see the guild isn't as dead as it was the last time I was here.
Yeah, guild is kinda dead. TIS ALL VEXXEDS FAULT scream  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:40 am
Tommy the Cat
punkarama
I saw Zombieland today ... it was win. I always enjoy a good cheesy zombie movie.

It had Bill Murray ... made me think of Vexxed, I miss her.

I decided to come check up on you bastards. I'm glad to see the guild isn't as dead as it was the last time I was here.
Yeah, guild is kinda dead. TIS ALL VEXXEDS FAULT scream

What a b***h.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

Wall Mine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am
I think of Vexxed whenever I see Bill Murray too. : /  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am
Oh yeah zombieland looks amazing

Lets go to V's house and threaten her with our complete ignorance of American youth culture.  

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm
redface

sorry guys i've just been really busy
i changed my major over from psychology to biomedical sciences and i've been doing this behavioral endocrinology research and i always have something i need to study for.

i decided for if and when i fail out of college i'm going to get a job as a zookeeper. i can't decide if i'd rather work with penguins or gorillas, so i'm trying to not fail all my classes until i make the decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:09 am
Vexxed
redface

i changed my major over from psychology to biomedical sciences and i've been doing this behavioral endocrinology research and i always have something i need to study for.

i decided for if and when i fail out of college i'm going to get a job as a zookeeper. i can't decide if i'd rather work with penguins or gorillas, so i'm trying to not fail all my classes until i make the decision.
fair enough. Everyone I know doing bio-sciences seems to always have classes, compared to my 8 hours a week cool

and big cats ftw.  

primaI
Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:35 pm
Tommy the Cat
Vexxed
redface

fair enough. Everyone I know doing bio-sciences seems to always have classes, compared to my 8 hours a week cool

and big cats ftw.

i can't decide what kind of biology i wanna go into. the research i do is with birds, and i really like it, so it makes me want to say ******** microbiology and just take fun bio classes. which i think would be a lot less difficult.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:22 am
Sounds like fun.

I got my bachelors in psych and I'm currently unemployed lol. I got layed off at the end of September, then I went to Germany for a week (twas awesome), then I came back and started looking for jobs again. The job market sucks major a**. I did get offered a job though, I turned it down because the hours were ******** terrible.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:48 pm
You may as well do what you're interested in otherwise it's really difficult learning all the hard s**t that you have no interest in.

I'm in my final year of Philosophy, thinking bout doing a masters after but don't think I can afford it. Nietzsche rocks.

Hope the jobhunting goes alright Punky. Hzza's in a similar position if that makes you feel better. Let's all lol at Hzza.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:13 pm
Tommy the Cat
You may as well do what you're interested in otherwise it's really difficult learning all the hard s**t that you have no interest in.

I'm in my final year of Philosophy, thinking bout doing a masters after but don't think I can afford it. Nietzsche rocks.

Hope the jobhunting goes alright Punky. Hzza's in a similar position if that makes you feel better. Let's all lol at Hzza.
i'm gonna take zoology next semester. i know i'll love it. i hate what i'm learning in cell bio. i could care less about how many atp molecules are released during step 7 of the tca cycle.

i'm sorry to hear that punky. that's partly why i dropped my psych major.

& i think you should go for the masters tommy. if you don't go now you'll never end up going.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 am
You shoudl do the masters!! Do it!!

Zoology sounds like fun, we didn't have s**t like that at my university. I don't regret what I took, I'm just pissed off at the job market. I'm going to go back at some point for social work ... I have a bunch of the class requirements already, so it would be like 3 years instead of 4.

I'm going to see flogging molly today!!!!! ******** yeah!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:04 pm
******** all yall cunts, I gots me a job nao!

I start on monday and still don't really know what I'm doing sweatdrop

Good luck ******** wit the beasts Vexxy, I'm sure its your calling to be like Bill Murray in that Osmosis Jones piece of s**t film.

Except without the kid.

And I'm assuming you wash and don't eat boiled eggs off the floor?  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:51 pm
Hzza

I start on monday and still don't really know what I'm doing sweatdrop

Good luck ******** wit the beasts Vexxy, I'm sure its your calling to be like Bill Murray in that Osmosis Jones piece of s**t film.

Except without the kid.

And I'm assuming you wash and don't eat boiled eggs off the floor?

hahaha. not murray's brightest moment, but of course i've seen the film, and he makes a pretty convincing zoo keeper.

i really want my cell bio teacher to show that movie in class, (yea, i am in college) my friends and i were actually taking about it. it would probably be more informative than my teacher actually trying to explain this s**t - she knows nothing of chemiosmotic coupling or cellular ion channels. i'm so glad this semester is almost over.  
You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff