That new Wii Zelda game of DOOM Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:41 am
wariodude128
For anyone who has played Wind Waker, you should remember that when you go into the huge island by way of whirlpool, you meet someone who is the queen of all the fairies. Call me crazy, but the girl in the picture looks similar to the queen of fairies.
User Image
User Image
Come to think of it, she looks like an older version of her. Wonder if there's a connection?
I bet it's her merged with the master sword or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:08 pm
the chick is gonna be the sword.  

Xilo The Odd

acousmatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm
Not gonna lie, the girl does look like the Great Fairy Queen from WW, but I personally think she has some sort of connection to the Master Sword. Can't wait for the game to come out so we'll finally know for sure.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Sounds pretty amazing. I have a lot of guesses for who the girl is. Hopefully, more info about the game will turn around sooner or later. Let's just keep our eyes open people.  

Retro Love Machine

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 pm
One of the rumors I have heard is that the girl(in the official art) is actually the spirit of the master sword which is why Link does not have a sword. So in the timeline(yes I still think there is a timeline no matter what nintendo says) it could before ocarina of time. Where Link has to give the blade the ability to destroy Ganon/Gannondorf(sp?) or something like putting the blade together(like the minish cap).

What I think the Timeline is  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Fun Facts:

This is the only promotional image where the text is silver instead of red.

I'm sure that this has a relevant meaning, where as the girl might be a red herring( I felt like using a fancy term). smile  

CherubiMaster

MysteriousSoulreaper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:24 pm
Link is supposed to be older in this game therefore I think it takes place after Ocarina of Time when he rides away on Epona at the end of the game.
I like the Theory that the girl is an Older Navi. But I'd propose that perhaps it was the Fairies who made the Master Sword, after all it had to come from somewhere.
I think maybe this game would be first person because of what's going on with Metroid Other M? Still it's a stretch to think they'd change the style completely away from platforming. Wii Motionplus merely boosts the sensitivity and speed of the Wiimote to the sensor bar so I don't think it games would have to be first person.
But still could you imagine walking around feeling like you are Link in Hyrule (if he's there at all even)? Few of you if any have probably played Mirrors Edge but I'd liken it to that experience.
(Perhaps mentioning Link's lack of a sword is merely to distract us from the truth? But there's no debating she resembles it).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:45 am
MysteriousSoulreaper
Link is supposed to be older in this game therefore I think it takes place after Ocarina of Time when he rides away on Epona at the end of the game.

a. Link is a child at this point
b. Majora's Mask Happens straight after.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MysteriousSoulreaper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 pm
auS-e-Dude
MysteriousSoulreaper

He has room to grow then. Could be like a tale of how he grew up even?
Which would make it after Majora's mask then. He looks like he does in TP though. So I don't see how that's older? Unless it means no Young Link and no Time Travel. It has to be after TP then that's the only explanation?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 am
MysteriousSoulreaper
auS-e-Dude
MysteriousSoulreaper

He has room to grow then. Could be like a tale of how he grew up even?
Which would make it after Majora's mask then. He looks like he does in TP though. So I don't see how that's older? Unless it means no Young Link and no Time Travel. It has to be after TP then that's the only explanation?
But in the end of the game, he rides on Epona. As a child. So what you're saying is mind boggling.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:43 am
KyuubiNaruto4
One of the rumors I have heard is that the girl(in the official art) is actually the spirit of the master sword which is why Link does not have a sword. So in the timeline(yes I still think there is a timeline no matter what nintendo says) it could before ocarina of time. Where Link has to give the blade the ability to destroy Ganon/Gannondorf(sp?) or something like putting the blade together(like the minish cap).

What I think the Timeline is

Hasn't it been confirmed it's a sequal to TP?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Ganondorf can't be defeated. It looks too much like a Dark Realm Portal. But it's too soon for him to come back.
The background clearly shows some toppled pillars and a temple. Makes me think he's going to the past. Which would explain why the sword isn't forged.  

MysteriousSoulreaper

Nintendokami

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:05 am
digi734
wariodude128
For anyone who has played Wind Waker, you should remember that when you go into the huge island by way of whirlpool, you meet someone who is the queen of all the fairies. Call me crazy, but the girl in the picture looks similar to the queen of fairies.
User Image
User Image
Come to think of it, she looks like an older version of her. Wonder if there's a connection?
QUIET! They'll get you if you decipher the storyline.

You know... That's the same thing I thought when I saw the picture in Game Informer. No one else seemed to see it, though... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:31 pm
Have we gotten any new information about this game? (And by that, I don't mean speculation by fans.)
I beat Twilight Princess again tonight, and remembered this.

smile into the chaos

Feisty Fatcat

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas