Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
You Tube videos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:41 pm
Ive been looking through some videos on you tube, of MJ, and I was thinking, maybe we could post the link of some of our favorites here.
I think the swiming pool one was pretty good and I found one of him water skiing and parasailing. I dont know if you have seen it or not, so I'll post it just in case smile but you guys probably have seen it razz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smT_GZDoAGc

if i find anymore while Im watching I'll post them soon smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 pm
Well I thought it was time that I made a video for him, Its only a slide show of pictures, the song in man in the mirror, i hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JqyRzXz-6Y  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:11 pm
HouseMDFan25
Ive been looking through some videos on you tube, of MJ, and I was thinking, maybe we could post the link of some of our favorites here.
I think the swiming pool one was pretty good and I found one of him water skiing and parasailing. I dont know if you have seen it or not, so I'll post it just in case smile but you guys probably have seen it razz

At the end, does Omer call Michael dad?!
Because some lady left a comment saying he did  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I dont know if he did or not in that video. But he has called him that alot. MJs even said he was his kid before. No one believed him of course.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:12 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

I dont know if he did or not in that video. But he has called him that alot. MJs even said he was his kid before. No one believed him of course.

He did?!
oh dear...
Why is this all coming out now?!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

He did?!
oh dear...

Im not really sure why. But MJ sort of took him in while he was young, and gave his mom and dad jobs. Omers mom is Mjs nannie and his dad is his driver. So in a sense, MJ probably felt like his dad to him, he probably looked up to him alot.
Oh and if you look at the people magazine tribute. A whole family portrait, with his (michaels)mom, dad, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts...etc.. Omer is in it, holding blanket, standing next to Michael, with Prince and Paris. This picture was taken in 2003, i think.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

He did?!
oh dear...

Im not really sure why. But MJ sort of took him in while he was young, and gave his mom and dad jobs. Omers mom is Mjs nannie and his dad is his driver. So in a sense, MJ probably felt like his dad to him, he probably looked up to him alot.
Oh and if you look at the people magazine tribute. A whole family portrait, with his mom, dad, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts...etc.. Omer is in it, holding blanket, standing next to Michael, with Prince and Paris. This picture was taken in 2003, i think.

My sister has that issue
I have to take a look at it
And that would make sense that Michael felt that way  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

He did?!
oh dear...

Oh and if you look at the people magazine tribute. A whole family portrait, with his mom, dad, brothers, sisters, cousins, aunts...etc.. Omer is in it, holding blanket, standing next to Michael, with Prince and Paris. This picture was taken in 2003, i think.

My sister has that issue

its on page 82 and 83. just found it  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:31 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

He did?!
oh dear...

My sister has that issue

thanks for the heads up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

He did?!
oh dear...

My sister has that issue

thanks for the heads up

youre welcome ^^
i never like trying to find something like that. If i hadnt really seen it b4. it can be kind of annoying i guess...it is for me anyway.
But then again, Its book devoted to MJ. hahaha, who wouldnt want to look through it smile oh wait the haters...whats there to hate again?  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

mrs N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:35 am
here's mine... It's not very good and there's more then one song can u still leave a comment though =33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJgtp8y7Uvk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 pm
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25
UnKnown Bitter
HouseMDFan25

My sister has that issue

thanks for the heads up

youre welcome ^^
i never like trying to find something like that. If i hadnt really seen it b4. it can be kind of annoying i guess...it is for me anyway.
But then again, Its book devoted to MJ. hahaha, who wouldnt want to look through it smile oh wait the haters...whats there to hate again?

The fact that the man is a genuis and is uber famous
that's what XD
been drinking too mch Haterade  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out