Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Write a letter to Michael.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bush-Wack Bill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:55 pm
Write something to our beloved Michael. It could be about how he helped to world, how much you loved him, or anything else!

My Letter:

Dear Michael,
If you are reading this, I just wanted to let you know that even though I didn't always act like I cared about you, in my heart you were my number one. I just wanted you to know that I will always love you and that one day I'll be able to see you. I'm sorry if I ever said anything disrespectful or hurtful to you because I truly love you. I hope that while reading this you understand how much you meant to everyone. Without, there would be no real pop music. Your music is a symbol of love for your fans. I'm not crying right now because I'm mourning, I'm crying because I'm glad that you finally can rest in peace and I hope that you realize that even though I never got a chance to meet you, your music was enough to make me feel like I did. I love you forever and may we have a chance to finally meet when my time is up.

With love,
Sarah Jasmine Martinez.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm
crying crying crying crying crying OMG, that was beautiful! I'm not kidding.... crying crying crying crying crying

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm
I have nothing else to do so okay,

Oh dear Michael my beloved, you were and are the best singer, dancer actor ever. You are very beautiful and hot! Lmao, don't listen to the haters here they're jealous because ,they will NEVER be as great as you dead or alive.! Oh, Michael if only I had a chance to meet you.! The things I would do ( that was not sexually speaking) xP. I would just hug you and cry cuz you are the best and maybe I would even faint.! SCREW the haters MJ and just pay attention to the ones who LOVE you. <3 I miss you Michael Jackson.... <333. And we all wish you were here you didn't deserve to leavee uss. ( I was sad while writing this, ahhh.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 pm
I`ll give it a shot. c:

Dear Michael,
You and I both know, that in the past I haven`t been that "loving" to you. I was so naive back then, to almost believe those lies. Though, I didn`t know what was going on with the media. I was confused. But I didn`t let the media control me. To me, I didn`t even know if you raped children. Because your music was so amazing, I didn`t pay attention to those lies. I can`t believe I almost believed everything the media said about you. Its such a shame, people had to lie about you and say mean things, because you were trying to get your childhood back. Its so cruel of people who think you were racist, when you actually had a skin disease. And the disease couldn`t be cured, you couldn`t have done anything about it. Now that you passed away, the world just isn`t the same. Its like Earth lost another angel. I do know, you tried changing the world and making it a happier, better place. You thrilled your fans with your dance moves, and amazing singing. You were such a pure hearted person, and you cared deeply for children all over the world. Ignore all those people who hate you, their just jealous of your talent. If only I got a chance to meet you, it would`ve been the best day of my life. You were beautiful inside and out. And you will never be forgotten. You are still alive in my heart, and your music will live on forever. < 3

aloeveriea

Lover

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:17 pm
I've been meaning to do this for a while and I will tonight after our company leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:13 pm
My beloved Michael,

It has been more than a month since I heard the earth-shattering news and it still seems surreal.
I still don't want to believe it because though you are no longer physicly wih us anymore, I can always turn on your music, and you're right there, performing like you always loved to.
You are truely going to live forever and more through your music, dancing, and humane acts.
It's unfortunate that the public made you to be this beast, but I never believed it.
As you said "The bigger the star, the bigger the target" it completely describes how the media treated you.
But I don't want to talk about the bad stuff.
For me and my nephew, our most fond childhood memories involve you.
We were constantly playing and dancing to your music.
I remeber once in fourth grade, I had to write a "paper" on who was my role model and who I wanted to be when I grow up
Guess who I put wink
I got alot of crap for it, but I could have cared less.
I didn't care what people said about you; you've always been my favorite entertainer ever and I always made that vocal to everyone around me.
My childhood officially ended when your time on Earth did.
I just want to thank you for all that you have given me and taught me.
You taught me to love all human beings, to be giving and forgiving, but to always go for your dreams.
You have shown me things no one ever has.
I thank you for the music and the short films that entertained me so when I was little and still entertain me.
One year, I didn't go out on Halloween because I saw that VH1 was showing Ghosts XD
Even now, when they were showing your videos to mourn you, I didn't leave the house.
You have never bored me; you have always fasinated me.
With your beauty inside and out, your musical and dance genuis, your humanitarism, and your innovative style is how I will remeber you.
I make it my life's promise to celebrate for the rest of my life both your birthday and day of death, even after I start my own family.
Michael, on a personal level.
I've loved you for the longest time.
LOVED YOU.
Like fangirl love kind of love XD
You were incredibly beautiful, and it's a shame you never saw that in yourself.
But know that now.
You were beautiful both inside and out.
Don't forget that.
The day we meet in Heaven, I'll make sure it's just a fun day at Neverland, because I know that's were you are, and I believe I will go there on my day.
I never got to meet to you in reality, but I was close to you my whole life through your music and that close relationship will continue
I look forward to us talking through my dreams as we alreay have until we meet again.
I want to apologize on the behalf of the people who I know made your life Hell.
But you were strong and you never showed it.
Just as your 2001 album was titled, you truely are Invincible in my eyes, and it will always remain that way.
As I finish writing this, Ghosts is playing.
Michael, I miss you terribly it hurts; I love you so much that I feel that love radiate back to me from where ever you are; and I cannot wait till the day I do meet you.
I know you are looking down on us, your family, your children, and all your fans around the world and watching and protecting us and guiding us
I miss you and love you dearly my friend.
I'll never you let you part; for you are always in my heart

With all my love, Tatiana Pico  

UnKnown Bitter

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm
My dearest Michael,

Over the last 28 years you have helped me keep sane. There have been times where I feel like pulling all of my hair out, crying and overall just dying and you save me. All it takes is a good Michael Jackson playlist, a couple of earphones and some borrowed dance moves. I have never known a human as pure at heart as you. You have always had faith in humanity even when they kicked you when you were down. I wish I could be more like you. So forgiving, so amazing and so capable of lighting up a room with your smile. Which makes me giggle, because I am more than certain you are sitting on a cloud with a crowd of people that just want to be next to you. It was always about way more than the music and dance. It's always been about the person behind it. You are the brightest star in the sky.

In all of my years I have stood up for you with all of my blood, sweat and tears. I would rip a person apart for even looking at you cross eyed. All of those things people said were false and I know it tore you apart to go through. I just hope you know that there are people out there that didn't buy it for a second. Even though you had gone through some rough things you never let your heart go cold. So now I will leave you with a story that has always reminded me of you. I love you with all of my heart and always will, my sweet prince.

Love always,
Kendra Lael

A Beautiful Heart
One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town 
proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley.
A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect.
There was not a mark or a flaw in it.
Yes, they all agreed it truly was the most beautiful heart they had ever seen.
The young man was very proud and boasted more loudly about his beautiful heart.
Suddenly, an old man appeared at the front of the crowd and said,
"Why your heart is not nearly as beautiful as mine."
The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's heart.
It was beating strongly ... but it was full of scars ...
it had places where pieces had been removed and other pieces put in ...
but they didn't fit quite right and there were several jagged edges.
In fact ... in some places there were deep gouges where whole pieces were missing.
The people stared ... how can he say his heart is more beautiful ... they thought?

The young man looked at the old man's heart ... and saw its state and laughed.  
"You must be joking," he said. "Compare your heart with mine ...
mine is perfect and yours is a mess of scars and tears."
"Yes" ... said the old man ... "yours is perfect looking but ...
I would never trade with you.
You see ... every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love ... 
I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them ... 
and often they give me a piece of their heart 
which fits into the empty place in my heart ... 
but because the pieces aren't exact ...
I have some rough edges ... which I cherish ... 
because they remind me of the love we shared.

Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away ...
and the other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to me.
These are the empty gouges ... giving love is taking a chance.
Although these gouges are painful ...
they stay open ... reminding me of the love I have for these people too ...
and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting.
So now do you see what true beauty is?"

The young man stood silently with tears running down his cheeks.
He walked up to the old man ... reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart ...
and ripped a piece out. 
He offered it to the old man with trembling hands.
The old man took his offering ... placed it in his heart ...
and then took a piece from his old scarred heart ...
and placed it in the wound in the young man's heart.
It fit ... but not perfectly ... as there were some jagged edges.
The young man looked at his heart ...
not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever ...
since love from the old man's heart flowed into his. 
They embraced and walked away side by side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:16 pm
kendrazombie
My dearest Michael,

Over the last 28 years you have helped me keep sane. There have been times where I feel like pulling all of my hair out, crying and overall just dying and you save me. All it takes is a good Michael Jackson playlist, a couple of earphones and some borrowed dance moves. I have never known a human as pure at heart as you. You have always had faith in humanity even when they kicked you when you were down. I wish I could be more like you. So forgiving, so amazing and so capable of lighting up a room with your smile. Which makes me giggle, because I am more than certain you are sitting on a cloud with a crowd of people that just want to be next to you. It was always about way more than the music and dance. It's always been about the person behind it. You are the brightest star in the sky.

In all of my years I have stood up for you with all of my blood, sweat and tears. I would rip a person apart for even looking at you cross eyed. All of those things people said were false and I know it tore you apart to go through. I just hope you know that there are people out there that didn't buy it for a second. Even though you had gone through some rough things you never let your heart go cold. So now I will leave you with a story that has always reminded me of you. I love you with all of my heart and always will, my sweet prince.

Love always,
Kendra Lael

A Beautiful Heart
One day a young man was standing in the middle of the town 
proclaiming that he had the most beautiful heart in the whole valley.
A large crowd gathered and they all admired his heart for it was perfect.
There was not a mark or a flaw in it.
Yes, they all agreed it truly was the most beautiful heart they had ever seen.
The young man was very proud and boasted more loudly about his beautiful heart.
Suddenly, an old man appeared at the front of the crowd and said,
"Why your heart is not nearly as beautiful as mine."
The crowd and the young man looked at the old man's heart.
It was beating strongly ... but it was full of scars ...
it had places where pieces had been removed and other pieces put in ...
but they didn't fit quite right and there were several jagged edges.
In fact ... in some places there were deep gouges where whole pieces were missing.
The people stared ... how can he say his heart is more beautiful ... they thought?

The young man looked at the old man's heart ... and saw its state and laughed.  
"You must be joking," he said. "Compare your heart with mine ...
mine is perfect and yours is a mess of scars and tears."
"Yes" ... said the old man ... "yours is perfect looking but ...
I would never trade with you.
You see ... every scar represents a person to whom I have given my love ... 
I tear out a piece of my heart and give it to them ... 
and often they give me a piece of their heart 
which fits into the empty place in my heart ... 
but because the pieces aren't exact ...
I have some rough edges ... which I cherish ... 
because they remind me of the love we shared.

Sometimes I have given pieces of my heart away ...
and the other person hasn't returned a piece of his heart to me.
These are the empty gouges ... giving love is taking a chance.
Although these gouges are painful ...
they stay open ... reminding me of the love I have for these people too ...
and I hope someday they may return and fill the space I have waiting.
So now do you see what true beauty is?"

The young man stood silently with tears running down his cheeks.
He walked up to the old man ... reached into his perfect young and beautiful heart ...
and ripped a piece out. 
He offered it to the old man with trembling hands.
The old man took his offering ... placed it in his heart ...
and then took a piece from his old scarred heart ...
and placed it in the wound in the young man's heart.
It fit ... but not perfectly ... as there were some jagged edges.
The young man looked at his heart ...
not perfect anymore but more beautiful than ever ...
since love from the old man's heart flowed into his. 
They embraced and walked away side by side.

that really was a beautiful story  

UnKnown Bitter

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces