Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
I would like people's thoughts on my art

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:15 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=101623225#title

Since my otaku character, Sailor Cancer is a water sign I've been experimenting with water themed outfits. Comming up with different variations on a theme.

Mind you, this is one of the first things I've had time to draw in the last 12 months. I'm not completely satisfied with everything. my ability to draw hands has gone way down hill with no practice. I'm not real satisfied with the eyes either.

I guess this is why they say if you want to get good at anything you must practice, practice, practice. Because if you don't use it. you loose it. really. I'm not kidding. I used to be a lot better....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:28 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/art/painting-and-drawing/vote/?entry_id=101623295#title

This is the other work I did. I like it better than Leviathan, but I'm still not happy with the hands.

Why?! I used to be so good at hands!  

NichiTsukinoko

serenity-fox-angel

5,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm
I like your pick of Sailor Cancer she is really pretty and you are a good drawer=D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm
I like the mermaid one better  

xLolitapop

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm
Thank you both. I like the mermaid one better too. I was kind of in the zone when I drew that one. Plus I was using a bikini model picture from Maxim and it really worked for the picture I think.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games