Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Attack of the Imon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuganDell

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm
David

Half smiling as he watched the roo girl get comfortable, David shook his head and growled to himself, "Still, she's not my sister," he mumbled to himself, "but perhaps she might help me find her," he continued musingly as he moved away, taking the only light which was his candle as he did.

Soon David himself went to his room, settling down to rest for the night, hie eyes closing slowly as he drifted into a troubled sleep.

NPC

Soon after the lest of the candles were blown out in the old smith's residence an old Dingo came to the door, his eyes adjusted well enough to slip in without a light.

Sighing to himself the old smith moved slowly towards the stairs, tired from the late meeting, "I guess I'll have to be on the look out for that girl tomorrow, as much as it annoys David this place feels a little too lonely without someone else here," he mumbled to himself softly as he too found his bed and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 am
Howel awoke early, feeling the water still running over his legs. He was still nude from the previouse nights swim and quickly got up and ran inside, hopefully before anyone saw. Once dressed he stepped out of his shack and took in the cool morning air. The dew on the grass and birds singing were a welcome sight as the Dingo smiled. "Well best get to work, people do have to eat..." Howel walked around to the side of his shack and rummaged through an old box. Eventually he pulled out a long spear. His pole had been lost the previouse week and his net torn when he tried to fish in a storm. The spear however, wasn't all that bad and so far no one had complained about the hole from it. Besides, he personally prefered the long wooden spear to the alternatives.

Once at the larger part of the river Howel began his game. The young dingo took pride in his skill with the spear, plunging it into the clear water and skewering a fish, or on few rare occasions two.

Once he had gathered what he saw as a sufficient amount he filled a small wagon and began to wheel it back to town. "This should fetch me a rather nice price" He smiled the whole way.  

demoneyeszero

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm
A loud, rather pained groan erupted from Kyle as the veil of sleep washed away from him. The painful migraine from yesterday had fled, but left a smaller, but definitely noticeable throbbing in his skull. The sun filtered through the window (yes? no? maybe?) and his brothers bed was empty. It was not unusual for his brother to get up eraly in the morning just to eat and run around for a little while before the shop opened. he was often told he did the same thing at that age. Grumbling the dingo sat up and stretched his back. the pain in his head was manageable, but he was hoping his parents would be nice enough to let him not work at the shop today. He was rarely that lucky. he sighed and stumbled to his feet, walking over to the dresser to get some clothes which he threw on without haste. Walking into the kitchen, he smiled to his parents, who were already eating some bread and some milk, and rummaged through the cupboards to find some food for himself.
"How are you feeling today Kyle?" his mother asked, standing up to give him a hug and peck on his cheek. The dingo smiled a bit and hugged her back, being too 'manly' to kiss her.
"I have a bit of a headache from last night but... otherwise I'm okay." he replied. She nodded and gave him another hug, petting his head softly.
"Kyle.... We are going to take you to the doctor today, your migraines are worrying us. So get dressed in somethign nice and have something to eat." she finished giving him another peck and sitting down. Kyle nodded and did just that. Half an hour later, Kyle his father, his mother, and his brother were inside the doctors office, hoping to get an appointment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am
Ever so gently, Ana became aware that she was awake. She pushed herself up into a sitting position and yawned widely. Her eyes flickered open and closed a few times; they were still heavy with sleep. Man, she'd slept well. It was a strange feeling for her.

She slipped reluctantly out of the oh-so-soft bed, brushed out her rumpled, raggedy clothing, and clumped heavily down the staircase. Still half asleep, she staggered into the living room where she had curled up by the fire for a while yesterday. She wondered vaguely why no one was up, and whether she was supposed to wait for them to feed her, but she was still too drowsy to really care. She'd wait here...

She settled herself down on the floor, even though the fire was long extinguished. Before she realized it, she was dozing.  

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:26 pm
((uuhhh... did this die?)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:03 pm
((Don't look at me, I was last to post........))  

FiliaFlammae

Jackal McFluffybutt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm
((WHY FOR AR YOU DEAD?!))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items