Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
If you and MJ were... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:42 pm
omg.lol
ItsDeondra-x
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
Michael Jackson ish my new sexual fantasy. biggrin
ItsDeondra-x
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
lol. i ewould never have a sleepover with him and my friends.he would be off limits to them. i would love to rip his shirt off and feel on him.omfgz. i want to have a dream where he ish sweating hella.on stage.and in a bedroom. with me lol
ItsDeondra-x
Lolz, why would you ask such a question?

Well, I would first hug him and look him straight in the eyes and start to makeout with him, LMAO. And then we would walk to a soundproof room and then I would feell ALL over him , ok and then take off his shirt, xD, and then yeah the stuff that happens after you feel on a guy and feel all ovr his body, LOL. Also, after that me and my friends would all have a sleepover with him, =D
I lol'd xD.
Lol, he's too hot not to think sexually about , xP. He is probably thinking sexually about us too, =O , LOOOOLLL.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm
First I'd ask him how he was and just talk about everything.
His career, his life, his kids.
Just you know, talk.
THEN when talking escalades to other things, that's when the real fun will start XD
But before that, I'd have like a Super Soaker fight with him and watch Disney movies and just have fun.
Oh and if we are at Neverland, we'd go on the rides.
And go swimming in the pool  

UnKnown Bitter

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 am
mrs N
ChunChe
xXxShad0w BaybeexXx
awww thats sweet.what effin happened to wanting to make love to him!?
ChunChe
I'd ask a ton of questions-what it was like growing up with so many siblings, whether his ability to turn on his heels 10 times in a row ever made him dizzy, whether he would change anything about his life, how becoming a father had changed him, etc. Chances are, we'd be joking and laughing the whole way through. I would also hope that I gained him as a friend.

LMAO! It's a nice sentiment, but I don't have that particular type of admiration for him. I view him more as a cool uncle that I'd hang out with all the time rather tha a sex symbol. Just saying.

WHAT! lol but u must admit he is sexy >.<

OK, yes, you have a point. He is quite sexy. But still; he just doesn't get me that way.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff