DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm
SparkRockerFire
Mk my turn!

1. Show me how to lie / You’re getting better all the time / And turning all against the one / Is an art that’s hard to teach

2. I'd like to make myself believe / That planet Earth turns slowly / It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

3. You! / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

4. We'll be singing / When were winning / We'll be singing / I get knocked down / But I get up again / You're never gonna keep me down

5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? / Who missed the crimson apple? / It hung heavy on the tree above your head

6. Where you are the one, the one / That lies close to me / Whispers, "Hello, / I've missed you quite terribly."

7. Is this the real life? / Is this just fantasy? / Caught in a landslide / No escape from reality

8. Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time / On a live wire right / up off the street / You and I should meet

9. There's a hole in your logic / You who know all the answers / You claim science aint magic / And expect me to buy it

10. Save some face, you know you've only got one / Change your ways while you're young / Boy, one day you'll be a man / Oh girl, he'll help you understand

6. Here in Your Arms by Hellogoodbye  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm
ZenWolf65
1.) I am a worm before I am a man/ I was a creature before I could stand/ I will remember ______ __ ______

2.) I've never seen one like that before/ Don't look at me like that, You amaze me

3.) She's just another lost soul, about to be mine again./Leave her, we will receive her./It is beyond your control, will you ever meet again.

4.) You're touch is what I'm missing/And the more I hide I realize/I'm slowly losing you

5.) Peace! Attack! Everybody!/Rock time!/Big show time!

6.) The whole damn is just as obsessed/ With who's the best dressed/ And who's having sex

7.) But no one's ever seen us/Driving our Econoline van/And no one's ever heard of our band

8.) How many seas must a white dove sail,/Before she sleeps in the sand/And how many times must a cannonball fly,

9.) There ain't no way we'll lose it/This is our life/This is our song

10.) You can have it your way/how do you want it/you gon' back that thing up

3.) High School Never Ends - Bowling For Soup  

luminescent lotus

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:00 pm
i think u mean No. 6 hon. 'cuz No. 3 would be wrong!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________Cause nobody wants to be the lst one there
_________And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
_________Someone to love with my life in their hands
_________There's gotta be somebody for me like that

User Image

ZenWolf65
1) Before I Forget - Slipknot
10) Candyshop - 50 Cent

I don't know what other one's people have done, cause they're all over the place. gonk

User Image

Cause nobody wants to do it on their own _________
And everyone wants to know they're not alone _________
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere _________
There's gotta be somebody for me out there
_________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sandflea

Vlazusu Druce

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 am
Star_Catcher_567
Seeing as I know none of those, I'm gonna post my own list.

1. My eyes are open wide / By the way, I made it through the day / I watched the world outside / By the way, I'm leaving out today

2. I hate, feeling like this / So tired, of trying to fight this / I'm asleep and all I dream of / Is waking to you Comatose by Skillet guessed by Kaimui

3. If I die and go to hell real soon /It will appear to me as this room / And for eternity I'd lay in bed in my boxers half stoned with a pillow under my head

4. I can't find you / In the smoke / The night is burning / As we choke

5. At night I hear it creeping / At night I feel it move / I'll never sleep here anymore

6. Caught up in this madness too blind to see / Woke animal feelings in me / Took over my sense and I lost control / I'll taste your blood tonight Scream by Avenged Sevefold guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

7. Well she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor / Just for a little attention / Come on that's just ridiculous Time to Dance by Panic! At The Disco guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

8. I sat outside my front window...this story's going somewhere: / "He's well hung," and I am hanging up / Well there's a song on the radio that says: / "Let's get this party started." Calm Before the Strom guessed by ChiBi m0nkEy

9. For what you did to me / and what I'll do to you / you get, what everyone else gets / you get a lifetime

10. Lying in my bed / I hear the clock tick and think of you / Caught up in circles / Confusion is nothing new Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper guessed by Kaimui

I'll accept the artist who covered number ten as well. :3

1) SECOND CHANCE - SHINEDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:48 am
SparkR0ck3r
Mk my turn!

1. Show me how to lie / You’re getting better all the time / And turning all against the one / Is an art that’s hard to teach

2. I'd like to make myself believe / That planet Earth turns slowly / It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep

3. You! / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar / I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar!

4. We'll be singing / When were winning / We'll be singing / I get knocked down / But I get up again / You're never gonna keep me down

5. Who shot that arrow in your throat? / Who missed the crimson apple? / It hung heavy on the tree above your head

6. Where you are the one, the one / That lies close to me / Whispers, "Hello, / I've missed you quite terribly."

7. Is this the real life? / Is this just fantasy? / Caught in a landslide / No escape from reality

8. Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time / On a live wire right / up off the street / You and I should meet

9. There's a hole in your logic / You who know all the answers / You claim science aint magic / And expect me to buy it

10. Save some face, you know you've only got one / Change your ways while you're young / Boy, one day you'll be a man / Oh girl, he'll help you understand

2) Fireflies - Owl City  

Vlazusu Druce

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
♪ Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers