Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle Gate: Shoku, Kasumi Vs Areku, Vrail Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 am
((Funny you tell me to drop it, yet your last post you challenge me to stop you. I do, and you tell me to forget about it. you left via god mod. I will not drop it unless you can get out without god modding, or at least post you got zapped like hell as you ran away.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:39 pm
((Masumi I'm out and you still don't understand that when you used the metal jutsu the covered the ground an lightning jutsu would jutsu be absorbed. But like I said I'm done... I left. It's no more for me. I don't care about this anymore. You just want to show you can control everything! Good bye for now))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm
NUR

User Image

((screw it. Just let him leave, even though the rp'er could of been much better and I do feel like leaving a fight like that is sort a cheap way out but whatever. No use in arguing over this crap anymore.))

"I am preventing that entire situation that was thrust upon my life, I am making sure that no one ever has to go through what I did. I never wanted to hurt you really, I just cannot let you stop me either. I must do what I must do, I have chosen this path for a reason." Shoku catches the sword mid-sentence and twirls it around. "What the hell is this?" She holds the sword high in the air. Thus signifying what the hell she is talking about. "I can seal the 7 tailed host without killing him, I just want his demon and all demons gone from this earth" She says just loud enough so that Areku could barely hear her. NOW since it seems everybody is running away, Shoku needs to decide what to do with all these clay figures she has around. 2 dragons (one being poisonous), A hawk and more clay being chewed on in her hands right now. Once Areku makes his leave entirelly Shoku will make up her mind and decide what it is that she truly wants and needs to do.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:55 pm
Kasumi stood there  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

The shock from being abandon by Susanoo had weakened Areku defense of natural lightning so he felt his body still burning,"Like those words have really any meaning Shokuru.....Akatsuki is nothing but evil." Areku muttered as he was barely able to stay up his eyes became back to there original color it looked like he was going to pass out, he looked up painfully,"Then what are you going to do, I'm here what now! I have no plans of moving as a shinobi!" Areku yelled his wings still flapping and was waiting to see if she would attack with all the clay birds around the area, he wasn't sure if he could escape or fight yet he was concentrating his chakra just in case if Shoku sent the birds at him,

As he put his hands together,"Raikou Henge no Jutsu (Lightning Transformation Technique)." Areku muttered as his body became a strand of lightning as he burst to one of the birds and bounced off it then the next and next before it was headed to Shoku who was pointing the swords upward still then Areku bounced off it in a angle and was sent off upwards away from them going as far as he could and away from the two girls, and grass.

((So very bored wanted to rp as Areku again, I hope this escape is okay or what, since Eris has been leaving this like ehh so yeah, will edit if not))

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlKD5Mq2I8
"Why am I still weak?!"
Total 72-11=61
70 Academy Jutsu -4
60 Gennin Jutsu -3
50 Chuunin Jutsu -
40 Jounin Jutsu -4
7 S-Ranked Jutsu - 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 am
((Eris post please?))  

Naito_Are7