Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Battle at the Gates: Sen vs Assassin, Ishmail, Muppins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 am
((Since I was skipped I'll post now.))

Sengetsu ignored the the ninja as he flew past he opened his eyes slowly looking down to see three useless grass clones, and ten snow clones. "Is this really the best you can do?" he smiled, "Its a shame one does not know the true power of the sharingan...allow me to demonstrate it for you." The copies charged twenty to each of the ground shinobi The rest of the legion stayed back in reserve ready to replace their comrades. Sengetsu himself continued to watch, forming several seals beneath his cloak. He shifted his breathing cycle breathing in and out of his mouth instead of in through his nose and out through his mouth. Each time he exhaled a large stream of gas was omitted, odorless and colorless it was undetectable by the ninja. The gusting winds quickly spread it about the area. They would be unable to form any seal at the present moment due to the constant onsluaght of the many copies. Satisfied with the display Sengetsu formed a final seal and leaped off riding the air currents.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am
((You weren't skipped. The post order was supposed to be assasin, firu, me, sen, fenrir. Fenrir is leaving and wopples is taking his place. So the order goes assasin, firu, me, sen, wopples. But I guess you and firu can change places now.))

NEW POSTING ORDER:
Asassin
Sen
Me
Firu
Wopples.

If it isn't followed again, I will restart the whole fight.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:58 am
"You finish up with this." Kowaii said to Sen. "I fear that our comrades are in need of assistance. I'll have someone provide you with backup in a bit." He said as he ran over to where Shoku and Kasumi were.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 am
call_me_ishmail1
((You weren't skipped. The post order was supposed to be assasin, firu, me, sen, fenrir. Fenrir is leaving and wopples is taking his place. So the order goes assasin, firu, me, sen, wopples. But I guess you and firu can change places now.))

NEW POSTING ORDER:
Asassin
Sen
Me
Firu
Muppins

If it isn't followed again, I will restart the whole fight.

hey ish its Muppins taking his place not Wopples
Wopples joined up with us  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 am
Right. I always get them mixed up for some reason. And since firu left a change of order:
Asassin
Sen
Me
Muppins.
Oh and sen, what kind of clones were those? And your jutsu count, and how many clones you brought out.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm
{{ Can I clarify the teams? It's Sen versus Ish, Assasin, and me, correct? So who's turn is it to post...? >.> Ish's? }}  

Muppins

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:44 pm
((You have it right. It is my go, but I am waiting for sen to answer my previous questions.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:39 am
((In truth...they aren't clones, its a genjutsu that creates "copies" of me who are unable to do anything but charge and punch, they explode with the force of four explosive tags when they are destroyed and they omitt a large array of kunai as well, oh and they're infinite in number. Or so your minds will understand it to be so. Its a personal custom I made a while back.))  

xLytez

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:51 pm
{{ Freaking... -.-" Hector wants be back in Kiri... So, I can't join in the fun guys... Sorry... }}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:00 pm
((yea he wants me there too...so I gotta leave I'm editing my post.))  

xLytez

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:02 pm
((Don't worry about it. I will trash this, and it will be as if it never happened. Edit: actually no. Can't leave. He didn't tell your RPC's so they don't know they are needed back in mist. Therefore, you have an excuse. If he wants you back there, he can send a clone to come get you.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:38 pm
((ok then I guess I'll re edit my edit.))  

xLytez

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:11 pm
((You know what, forget it. This is getting crazy, and as much as I wouldn't mind this, I do need to do something as well. Just forget it. I already know what will happen if you don't go, so go. Just edit your post to where you aren't attacking us anymore and leave for some BS reason. I'm honestly getting tired of getting nowhere in this fight because people keep leaving and coming in. Just forget it. This fight never happened.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff