Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
sorry to say... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:43 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Well I have to try to make him understand. xD

very true lolz

Ya know, I just realized most of the MJ haters are mostly guys. Like theres not a lot of girl haters. lol

You obviously haven't been to the temporary M.J. thread in the music forum. At least 50% of the haters are little smelly pirate hookers.

Oh, I didn`t know that. gonk

Well on YouTube, most of the haters are guys. I`ve read comments, and viewed the pages. Most of them are all guys. Usually the girls like him on Youtube. But I could be wrong.

I think we could both agree that the haters are all douche bags. No sex necessary to be a bag of douche!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Well I have to try to make him understand. xD

very true lolz

Ya know, I just realized most of the MJ haters are mostly guys. Like theres not a lot of girl haters. lol

You obviously haven't been to the temporary M.J. thread in the music forum. At least 50% of the haters are little smelly pirate hookers.

Well on YouTube, most of the haters are guys. I`ve read comments, and viewed the pages. Most of them are all guys. Usually the girls like him on Youtube. But I could be wrong.

I think we could both agree that the haters are all douche bags. No sex necessary to be a bag of douche!!

I agree with on on that one. They all think their right, when their just being controled by the media. > o <  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

I agree with on on that one. They all think their right, when their just being controled by the media. > o <

damn the mind-controling, brain washing media!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:55 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

One day the media will fall, and the truth will be released to the world. Then all those haters will say, "Damn, I was such an a**, believing all those things about Michael. Now I know what he went through."
Til` that day comes, I`ll be proving the haters wrong, and making them feel like s**t.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

One day the media will fall, and the truth will be released to the world. Then all those haters will say, "Damn, I was such an a**, believing all those things about Michael. Now I know what he went through."
Til` that day comes, I`ll be proving the haters wrong, and making them feel like s**t.

Same here!
*grabs torch and pitchfork* who wants to get ********?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:23 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
kendrazombie
petit mitaines

Same here!
*grabs torch and pitchfork* who wants to get ******** class="clear">

WE SHALL START A MOB. Get the haters! scream

We shall fight for Michael! < 3

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Same here!

I've always wanted to be in an angry mob *sob*
this is the greatest day of my life!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:27 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Same here!

I shall take that "THIS IS SPARTA" quote, and change it a little:
THISSSSSSS.... ISSSSSS.... NEVERLANDDDDDD!

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Same here!

rofl omg that gave me a good laugh!
"TONIGHT, WE DINE IN NEVERLAND!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Same here!

LOLOL. That made me laugh. xD  

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

LOLOL. That made me laugh. xD

Originally, I had wanted to put Mowtown Cafe, but didn't seem righ  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 pm
he still has fans, even after he has died. Why would we stop talking about him just because he died? Thats kinda stupid to pretend that he never exsisted. I cant say that he's been a huge part of my life, but I've been a fan since I was 7 or 8, not of his music, but a fan of him as a person. I didnt get into music at all till my 8th grade year at school and that was only classical like music. I didnt get into any other music till my sophmore year in highschool. But when he was on the news or something i always had to stop an watch. Anything that was said abouut him. Anywhere, I had to listen. Truthfully I think that he was my first crush, lol. From the first time i seen him, when i was 7 or 8, they were doing a bio or some sort of documentary on him, and thriller. My mom wanted me to come and watch Thriller, because she knew i liked werewolves and stuff like that. Its true, his death shocked me, and when I watch you tube videos of his home movies of him and his kids, i get teary eyed, because I cant believe hes gone, and because of his kids, having to go through this at such a young age. Its horrible. It will be even worse if it was murder and from the sounds of it, it was possible.
We are talking about him, as fans, not because we are sad, pretending he never existed really is not an option.  

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:04 pm
We're done mourning, sweetie. Now, we're keeping his memory alive and celebrating his legacy.  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff