Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Anime Art Academy
I don't feel worthy enough to be in this guild!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunami-Knight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:17 pm
You all are so much better than me. This is the best I can do at the current point in time!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:49 am
That's not at all bad, besides this guild is partially about getting begginers like you and me to a decent level.  

Ishimaru_The_Protector

cold-blooded-angel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:58 am
You shouldn't feel bad, you just need practice, we all do.

as for the pic. I recomend avoiding lined paper whenever possible and doing reserch for reference. Even if you don't use the reference directly hopefully you'll notice something and apply it to your picture. It's the small things that make ok works into good works.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:36 pm
aaawwww you are worthy  

menen

Aruri_Kasutsuro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:57 pm
of course you are 3nodding we're all here to help each other out biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:46 pm
Dude no offence but all you need is imagination to be worthy here as long as you have the drive to draw and the imagination to back it up the rest will fall into place soon enough I myself am here to improve I'm an ok artist but I need to get better that's why I'm here and I'm sure your hear for the same reason right so lets work hard together and try our best ^^ everyone else is so we should too k ^^  

Kelmur

hacker preventer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:27 pm
just do your best and practice! We all welcome you despite of your lack or confidence in your well drawn drawing!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:23 pm
This guild is so awesome. Everyone here is so upbeat XD

You have a good eye for detail I notice. You just need practice! Determination is key ;D  

~+Lucine-Light+~

Tsunami-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:04 am
I feel so very wecome here, you guys, and ladies...are great I am working on a good one right now....It will be done soon....hope you all like it!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:46 pm
Hey, we all have to start somewhere...  

AkiraBirtron

Satochan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:41 am
Daww, you'll get better with practice! Don't give up so soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:24 pm
Good work , like they said just use your imagination biggrin all u need is pratice, and never give up. Always keep your drive UP wink its about will power smile and remember the journey is more fun than the end^^(lp)  

SumoSammy

Keiseki-san

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:45 am
Hey, don't you worry your lil head over it! ^_^ We're all here for one reason, ne? We all hope to improve, so don't give up! The way I see it, you have better potential...! ^^ Cheer up!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:45 am
Guess there is no need for a motivational speech.... Looks like everyone else has got it covered. All I need to say is Keep on Keepin on.  

Senpu

Jessi Kaiba

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:31 pm
o0o you have very nice disigns! biggrin You draw better then I do, and besides, we'er all here to learn! smile  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games