Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
WHY DID I GET REJECTED?: Check here before PMing me.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm
Okay, so I've been getting a lot of PMs lately from clueless people wondering why in the world I rejected their join application. I'm tired of explaining it over and over again, especially to people who then get insulted and start acting like assholes.

So Tippy, why did you reject my join application?

Because you didn't read the rules.

I have yet to reject an application for a different reason. So, people who are interested in joining us, READ THE RULES FIRST. To be honest guys, I don't really read your apps anyway. I look for a few certain things that tell me you've read the rules, and if your app lacks any of them, it's an automatic rejection. So please, take five minutes to read the rules before hitting the Join Guild button.

Any PM I get about this matter now will either be directed here or ignored. Depends on how I feel at the time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:58 am
ALSO...

Don't like our system of determining whether to accept or reject you? Think it's stupid? Pointless? Arbitrary? You're allowed to think whatever you want about it, but it won't change the process nor will it get you accepted if you were previously rejected.

So please, refrain from starting fights with me about why you were rejected.

I don't care what you think about the application process. I also don't care if you claim to be the moon's gift to the fandom. I especially don't care if you now think our guild is dumb and are gonna go join a different one instead. Getting accepted requires a little common sense, a few minutes of your time, and third grade reading comprehension. If you got rejected, I'm not the problem. Calling me a stupid cow or a retarded b***h after I explain why you got rejected (hint: it has to do with the rules and you not reading them) will only succeed in earning you a spot on my Ignore list.

So please, for the love of all that is Pokémon, when you PM me about your rejection and I explain it to you, accept the answer with grace, and not act like it's a personal affront to your divine self. If you still feel the need to b***h, please direct all complaints to our Captain, Nethilia. I'm sure she'd love to hear just how much you think her guild sucks.

Also please note, that this NOT in response to a single person or incident. I really should've done this last time some asshat threw a fit about getting rejected, but for some reason didn't and was only just now reminded of it.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers