Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Koisu's Hidden Mountain Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:05 pm
The clone walked to the gas and floated down. He then movedthe boulder and put it back, leaving to the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Koi walked through, with his cloak over his body. As he made his way into the mountain, he looked at the sleeping baby. "Your going to make a good kid." Koi said as he made his way into the house. He walked over to the door to the basement, and went inside. After locking the door from the inside, he went down. He walked over and placed the sleeping child onto the blanket, spread across the freezing metal table. The shinobi then pulled a recently killed shinobi from Sand, and placed the body on the table, still fresh. Koi then took the bottle of ink and used his finger to draw the kanji for release on both of their foreheads. Afterwards, he made the seals for the jutsu, his eyes began to emit a crimson red light, tearing the headband away from his face. He let out a yell, and the baby awoke. As it began to scream, it went unconcious as the limegreen light shot from it's eyes and mouth. The unknown shinobi did the same thing, however, his light was an aqua blue. After several moments, a limegreen orb and an aqua blue orb shot from the two people who lay on the tables chests. They then fused in the air and began to glow a bright golden colour. It then shot into the baby's mouth and the light show stopped. Koi fell to the ground in a short coma, while the baby did the same. When they would awake the unknown shinobi's body would be burnt and turned to ashes. The baby's eyes would be husky blue in the left and limegreen in the right. Koi lay on the ground, passed out for the next day. The baby would be blind until it was ten, but that was the price for what would come when he was 15.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm
As Koi awoke to the sound of the screaming baby, he remembered that the child wouldn't be able to see until he was ten. Koi looked over to the burnt ashes of the unknown shinobi and let out a grin. He looked down at the boy and smiled to him. At that moment, the baby stopped crying and fell asleep. Koi then left the basement, locked it, left the house, locked it and went down the mountain.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:45 pm
Aratas clones walked up the mountain remembering Kois hosue was close by the cloens climbed up the mountain watching back to see if Ravel Follwoed.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:47 pm
The boy pulled himself up the mountain and groaned, "are we there yet? Please tell me we are." He stood up next to Arata, and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm
(Lead Clone) "Luckily Koi showed Arata where hsi hosue was or this trip would have taken days don't worry we're here"
The lead clone pointed ot the top of the mountain was kois hidden house the lcones wlaked up to the house knocking o nthe door but then just opening it.

"I don't think koi will really mind if we use this place to train the cold training will make you stronger."
The lead clone said as the rest of the lcoens arrived at the house.

((Shad. Clone 1) "Man that sucked well we're here"

The shadow clone said then point to the box that Arata had given the lead clone. But he shook his head.

(Lead Clone) "Alright well just relax for now while I look over the trainign plan Arata gave me"

The lcoen pulled out a scroll then sat down.

((I gtg I'll be on on tuesday sry but im gonan teach you a few really good jutsu)  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:04 pm
The gennin followed Arata in, and sat down. He shivered, "Man, this is cold. I miss Suna. This cold is gonna kill me!" Ravel glanced over at the box, "So, what's in that thing anyway?"
(Fine by me, good new jutsu are always good to learn!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am
Ravel sighed. After waiting for so long, nothing had happened. So he began the difficult climb down the mountain.  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 pm
Koi walked up to the mountain, and took the ride all the way up. As he reached the top, he looked down to see the mass of clouds just sitting along the air. He sighed as he entered his house. He grabbed on to the robe, and pulled it off. He scratched out his headband, and laid it on the table. He removed all of his apparel, so that he was in just his underwear. He walked over to the bed, and pulled the comforter over his body, and fell asleep.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff