Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:20 pm
"Yes, I got all of her powers," answered Azar. "And it was nice meeting you," he said to Dae before she left. He then looked back to Vamira and Mary. "My father is human, so that's how I got all of my mother's powers since my father has none," answered Azar. "Oh, and this is Nightstar. Another Titan daughter, but a daughter of two Titans actually," he smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:05 pm
"Teehee! That's right! My parents are Robin and Starfire," smiled Nightstar. She then stand next to Vamira and watched as Dae left. "I see father sold the Tower. how sad," she said sadly.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Vamira gaped at Mary.
"You're parents are Robin and Starfire," she asked in quiet amazment. "I've heard so many stories of the old days from my mother and father. You're powers must be amazing. Mine are rather simple to say the least," she said solemnly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Mary looks to Vamira and hears her. She smiles to her and said, "My powers are pretty cool, since I was able to get all of my mother's powers," she said. Mary then lifted her right hand and made it glow a green star bolt appear in her hand. "But I don't see how they're any greater then any other powers. I've seen seen plenty of good ones through my eyes," she said.

She then makes the star bolt disappear and says, "I've heard plenty of stories about your parents too. They sound pretty cool and the shape shift ability sounds neat. But the power to also move the earthly grounds, now thats powerful." Mary was taught to be kind and not to be greedy. So to her, her own powers are nice but others are extraordinary.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am
"How wonderful. I've always admired starbolts. I got more of my mothers powers than my father. I can control all four of the natural elements, but I only have four shapeshifting forms," Vamira said quietly. She demonstrated a bit. She made a puff of fire, and a little swirl of air, a ball of water, and shaped a rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:46 pm
"Ooo! Amazing," said Nightstar in awness. "That's pretty neat and I bet combining those together can be even stronger," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:23 pm
"It's more catastrophic. I have mastered all four of the elements, and all four of my forms, but there's no form that has control over more than one element, and I haven't been able to combine the elements," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:13 pm
"Oh," said Nightstar as she listen to Vamira's explanation. "Hm, but I bet you could but it'll take a lot of practice and time."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:08 am
"I suppose I could. I mean it would go against the laws of physics, but having these powers defeats that automatically. I'd have to start with small combonations," she said knowingly.
"Air and earth are natural opposites, as are water and fire, so I'd have to avoid those to begin with," she began, but then she looked at Nightstar.
"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I'm talking too much aren't I," she said quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:31 pm
"Doesn't seem to bother me," said Nightstar. "I actually find talking quite comfortable," she said with a smile. "Specially to be people I like," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items