Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
OK... This is the worst way to spend your free time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  O_O... You've lost your mind?
  Yeah... that's why you shouldn't go anymore.
  I like camp, but I am sorry you had a bad time there.
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 am
Yes, yes they are. (plotting that is)

I actually saw a post by some guy that said he got into hentai games because his mom bought him a video game without first checking the content. ^.^

People just don't pay attention.
And if the person is smart, then they'll us that to their advantage.
Like me. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:00 am
They do indeed plot.

@moon: You're very passionate about these things aren't you?

Its time fooooor........ ANOTHER STORY FROM THE STICKS!

Yeah at VBS this year we had a little girl who started throwing ice at the other kids. One kid threw ice back, and when the girl's mother (who was doing our video bible lesson) came back from her lunch the little girl told her that all the kids were throwing ice at her and calling her names. The lady got angry and stormed out and I got stuck with the video bible lesson. The next day she slunk back in, but didn't say a word. And neither did we.  

aamiller321

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 pm
I never went to a camp, but that sounds pretty crappy, so I'm glad I didn't. Kids are pretty whiny these days.

I'm with Ty on the censoring. If you're going to type "f***", everyone's gonna know what it is anyway. If you really want to censor your words, come up with something more imaginative. Like, "discommodious jackanapes." xd

Dude, you are extremely selfish, and if you weren't so insensitive, you'd at least feel bad about it. mad

When I was very young, I went to VBS. I enjoyed the projects, but I didn't really interact with the kids that much. Eh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Dude: Oh god that reminds me of this time... A friend of mine got me an anime movie got he knew I liked anime he didn't really know much about it but found one. He got it for my birthday. Well I was excited, never heard of the movie at the time, but I was excited. When my mum came home I popped it in for us both to watch... Let's just say that sucker was hentai or close enough to it. redface Now I screen my movies before watching them with my mother. *laughs*

I agree many people just don't pay attention so it's not right to force others to do the work you need to be doing yourself! If you're going to freakin raise a kid in this work by god sit your arse down pay attention, work, love, and be responsible!

I'd rather people not take advantage of others, but that's a pipe dream.

Miller: *shrugs* I don't know. Am I very passionate about these things? I suppose in away I am. I'm just sick and tired of people not taking responsibility for stuff! When I do something wrong I'm the first person to admit it! It's crap that everyone wants to blame someone else for their lack of attention to their kids muchless not even really raising the rug rats yet they are the ones that wanted kids not the rest of the dang world!!

Purple: Hey I like that made up word there! *giggles* I just like putting things like *censored. Man you guy's should hear this oh man...wow...* or something like that it's fun. ^_^; Yes, I'm weird. But I don't do it all the time. *blinks* Wow...what did Dude do now?

I never got to go to VBS myself. I guess I missed out...at least I don't think man I can't remember my memory of that time is Swiss cheese. sweatdrop  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am
She's saying that I'm an ungrateful selfish ingrate emotionless mockery of a human being.

LOL
swiss-cheese memory

OOO! OOO! OOO!
I wanna make a model computer by carving it out of cheese now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm
He has a pattern of selfish, insensitive behaviors. I think he has sociopathic tendencies. xp I wouldn't have put it in such a, uh, colorful way, tho. After all, how can you be a mockery of a human being, when you're acting like other human beings? I can't fault him for that.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Dude: I see...um...that's...interesting.

*chuckles* Glad I could amuse you with my inability to recall some of my memories. *blinks* I'm not even going to ask how that train of thought came about but party on my man.

Purple: I see...wow. I'm just going to... *backs out of room quietly then runs for the hills.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 am
Purple doesn't like to put things colorfully.
Only when the moment calls for it. (which is rare)

LOL
I shall chase after you will a train made of cheese.  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces