Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Kids, don't mess with homebrew! (My Wii is officially DEAD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:52 pm
think of it as a user made, unliscensed, Wii channel that can do just about anything people make programs for it.

you'll need an SD card to get it on your Wii, and your computer has to be able to read SD cards.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 am
Ah, okay. I don't think I plan on putting this on my Wii, but what is the Twilight Hack and Bannerbomb then? Just out of curiousity  

ravemast

DivineDragonTiki

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:41 am
I dont want the Homebrew Channel anymore...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 am
Tatsuman
But WADs are awesome! D:

And homebrew enables sweet, sweet Brawl hacking. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Shoots* WADS ARE THE SPAWN OF THE DEVIL.  

Super Cheesio

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 am
ravemast
Ah, okay. I don't think I plan on putting this on my Wii, but what is the Twilight Hack and Bannerbomb then? Just out of curiousity
they are the method to enable people to install homebrew and other apps onto the Wii.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:15 pm
It's okay to mess with homebrew as long as you have Bootmii installed as your boot2 and you do a recent nand backup before ******** around. talk2hand

Honestly. :/ Just don't install wads you find from some shady area of the web. Usually the site that gives you links for the homebrew method, Banner bomb since the Twilight Princess hack is dead, should be able to give links to wads for you.

I just did it so I could have the games I use to own. >.>

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out