Megaman Battle Network Chip Combos. [Not PAs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DotXHacker[V2]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:04 pm
Got a favorite chip combo you like to use on your friends that are sometimes just damn annoying? Post them here! Most combos posted by me should be completed in one turn.

Here are some of mine

Name: Life Grab 101
Game: ALL MMBN
Chips Needed:
x1 AreaGrab S
x1 Invis *
x1 Sword S
x1 WideSword S
x1 LongSword S

Info: Prbly the easiest and effective combo out there. Also one of the oldest combos that are still useable. Area grab puts LifeSword PA into an awesome setup and Invis helps prevent people with anything that would interrupt you from striking.

Weakness: Very prone to Django and SearchSoul's Charged Buster. Even that is easy to dodge so with some added skill you should be fine.

Name: MetaLock Back!
Game: MMBN 3 Only
Chips Needed:
x3 Metagels
x1 Guardian
x1 Geddon 3

[Can be used with Meteor aswell]

Info: A thing about 1-3 in the MMBN is that the last 3 panels [On the rival's side] in the back can be taken. [They fixed it in 4 and 5] if you manage to do that you can virtually bind your rival for a long long time. My favorite or all is that you can add more chips after it such as Meteor and other things. This goes well if you can put PoisonPharoh in the back row as well. Also you can use GrassStage if you've got a GrassStyle and UnderSht on. Also you could use Sanctuary to!. Be careful while near to enemy. ^-^

Weakness: GrabBack and AreaGrabs aswell are OVIOUS flaws in this plan. You can also put a Guardian there if you want to prevent this. It all depends on how you netbattle! Just becareful and adapt to your rival's folder and this will be a sure way to win. Also Time Bombs may provoke you to move out of the back panel...jsut be careful.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:18 pm
MMBN 3 (Blue)

Grr. You took mine. I like to use GrassStage in combination with a WoodShield style and HubBatch (gives me a whole bunch of nice effects, including UnderShirt). GrassStage then Meteor. Works every time. It's even more satisfying if your opponent is also a wood type. Quadruple damage in the first hit and then double damage for every hit after that. Just be careful, though. Meteor only hits a certain number of times (30, I think). So if you don't use AreaGrab in this combo, make sure you activate it when your opponent is in the back row. You'll get one more hit in than you would with the first two rows  

Silenfoot

DotXHacker[V2]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:04 pm
Name: Heart of Sword
Game: MMBN 5 [Protoman]
Chips Needed:
x1 Invis
x1 [Any Sword Chip]
x1 Life Sword S
x1 Panel Grab S

Info: What makes this different then Life Sword 101? Well nothing really. The Soul Junction to Proto and Invisble are great combos and Life Sword is hand as well. This combo is great on NewBattlers who think they've got the hots for net battling! Show them with this and overwhelm them!

Weakness: Full Cust *  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:34 am
Name: Delta Royale
Game: MMBN3
Chips needed:
x1 LavaStage*
x1 Delta Ray Edge V
x1 Volcano V

Info: I can with this after watching a little to much King of Bandit Jing. First use a lavaStage (installing FloatShoes or using a Heat Style is recommended.) You can use a SetLava instead, making things easier. Once the opponant has removed the lava from their area, either by using a Repair battle chip or Sanctuary, Delta Ray Edge is in order. Since it can cause paralysis if all three slashes hit, it leaves the opponant vulnerable to a follow up attack. Here's where the Volcano, boosted by the lavapanels in your area, comes into play. This works best as a single turn combo, although LavaStage can be used several turns in advance if need be.

Weakness: Requires a Gigachip, all 3 slashes must hit, vulnerable to AntiFire, AntiSword and AntiNavi.  

XavierLight

DotXHacker[V2]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:33 pm
XavierLight
Name: Delta Royale

Nice Combo. Workz as well! Good job with this one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:53 pm
This is well known already, but seeing how it hasn't been posted:

Silver Bullet [MMBN4]

[Full Synch for 2x Damage]
DblPoint [+60 Attack]
Super Vulcan [10 Attack X 12 Hits]
Attack+30
Attack+10
Attack+10

Thats 120 x 12 = 1440 Damage

With Full Synch thats 2880 Damage.

Pros:
HEAVY Damage
Can easily S rank

Cons:
Takes a lot of setup
If the opponent has the Super Armor Effect, they can get out of the fray
If YOU don't have Super Armor and you are hit, your done
It all depends on one chip (Super Vulcan) so it's all or nothing  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:36 am
Akatelyk
This is well known already, but seeing how it hasn't been posted:

Silver Bullet [MMBN4]

[Full Synch for 2x Damage]
DblPoint [+60 Attack]
Super Vulcan [10 Attack X 12 Hits]
Attack+30
Attack+10
Attack+10

Thats 120 x 12 = 1440 Damage

With Full Synch thats 2880 Damage.

Pros:
HEAVY Damage
Can easily S rank

Cons:
Takes a lot of setup
If the opponent has the Super Armor Effect, they can get out of the fray
If YOU don't have Super Armor and you are hit, your done
It all depends on one chip (Super Vulcan) so it's all or nothing

nice. I'll have to try that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:23 pm
awesome!  

Misty Irish

Zehruk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:03 am
I made I similar one to Silver Bullet

Bass Barrage[MMBN4 Red Sun]

Full Synch.
Dblpoint
Bass giga chip
Attack+30
Attack+10
Attack+10

suggestion- Searchsoul to set it up and custom programs for carrying more chips.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:40 pm
Yes, the basic principles of Bass Barrage are similar. It's basically powering up multi hit chips... It has already been mentioned, but the Meteor Combo in MMBN3 was so incredibly powerful due to Panel locking..

In fact, the rule about not being to lock your enemy in the back row with NOWHERE to move with areagrabs still annoys me.  

[B]io[H]azard

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:56 am
Akatelyk
Yes, the basic principles of Bass Barrage are similar. It's basically powering up multi hit chips... It has already been mentioned, but the Meteor Combo in MMBN3 was so incredibly powerful due to Panel locking..

In fact, the rule about not being to lock your enemy in the back row with NOWHERE to move with areagrabs still annoys me.

Hey, at least you can still restrict them to the back row.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:25 pm
EXE 2 : Forced Punishment

Required chips:
Fan *

Choose one of the following:
HeatGospel X
AquaGospel X
ElecGospel X
WoodGospel X
Nightmare P.A.

Optional:
Lance *

The fan will keep them off the back row, and you can use lance to enforce the fan. Simply unleash Gospel's Might when they are in range.  

Mac Smith

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Mac Smith
EXE 2 : Forced Punishment

Required chips:
Fan *

Choose one of the following:
HeatGospel X
AquaGospel X
ElecGospel X
WoodGospel X
Nightmare P.A.

Optional:
Lance *

The fan will keep them off the back row, and you can use lance to enforce the fan. Simply unleash Gospel's Might when they are in range.

How do you get the Gospel chips and the Nightmare PA?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:05 pm
name: shadowman swordsman
game: 5 (colonel)
chips needed:
(any chip that can unite with shadowman)
slasher (charged)
longblade (charged)
moon blade 2 (charged)
dark sword (charged)

warning: dark chip lowers hp and opponet cant be backed against wall
advantage: shadow soul, used correctly can almost do thousand damage  

shade_swordsman

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers