Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
More places to go to discuss Sailor Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NichiTsukinoko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:22 pm
I wasn't sure, but I thought I would put this here.

I am the administrator of a board called The Senshi-Exchange Club. The previous Administrator was Sailor Orion who founded the club.

Anyway, we've been kind of dead there. People are less into making their own websites and more into face book and myspace. Anyway, the idea of the board is you go and discuss Sailor Moon, anime, and you have your own avatar image and you trade them with others on the board and put them on your own site in a doll cabinet (the avatars are called dolls)

There is a list of Rules on the site. I'll provide a link. There is a list of rules on the site. If anyone is interested in Joining and or would like a spot as the staff (we're a bit short on help recently) please let me know by sending me a PM. I'll create your log in name and give you a temp password to get you started. People used to just be able to create names but we've had to add a bunch of filters because we get Spammed so much, so now you have to tell me what you want your sailor name to be and I have to create it.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say to start out this thread. If anyone has any questions, ask them here.

Here is the link: http://www.senshi-exchange.org  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am
Bump  

NichiTsukinoko

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out