Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum
The Sailor Moon Trio Fan Fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite couple so far?
  Miya and Takashi
  Phelan and Takashi
  Dea and Lando
  Star and her frosties
View Results

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:53 pm
Chapter 8, Part G

Chaos Ensues

"Damn straight I did," I said inbetween mouthfuls of frosty. I glared at both Phelan and Takashi, letting them know the full extent of my ire. I was also trying to distract Sera away from Lando and Dea, since they seemed to be having a conversation that would just confuse her.

Phelan doesn't seem to appreciate my 'welcome' for him. Hn. He should know better by now to keep me waiting. I get annoyed. Easily.

I looked over towards Dea and Lando. Control??? What could she mean by that, my thoughts drifted over their conversation. Maybe a relative had been trying to do something or...worse. Maybe Miya had done this.

Why do I always feel like I am out of the loop? My thoughts died as Star's outbursts of words and frosty flying out of her full mouth. It wasn't a sexy sort of thing for a girl to do, but it was an endearing scene to watch.
I stifled a giggle before turning my thoughts back to the food. Taking a bite of a cheeseburger, I was nearly gagging at the amount of mayonnaise the restaurant insisted upon putting. "It always seems that my path is set towards finding all of you. Maybe our paths are destined..." I said, trying to break the silence.

Though...I'm sure the path set isn't one you'd like to travel with me.

"Who said we wouldn't want to travel with you? I know our destiny was to meet one another and help each other on this journey. Do not think you are alone in any of this,"I smiled warmly.

I knew that if I hadn't had Lando and my friends, I would have had a hard time.

I jumped down from my place at the window, annoyed that my charge was acting so childishly. Her... friend wasn't helping either. "Yeah, I think the question is more of if you'd want to travel with us," Phelan said, grinning wolfishly for the first time since his visit home. "More particually with Star. She can take a bit of getting used to."

Anger shot through Star's eyes as she finished her frosty. Why do I feel a headach coming on? "I take some getting used to? I'm not the one who acts like a canine half the time."

"Yes, but you are a spoiled princess. I'd think that's far worse."

"Alright, that's it..."

And with movements so quick it wouldn't seem possible without transforming, both Star and Phelan were off.

It's no small miracle that with all their running about they didn't knock into someone. One can only assume they've had plenty of practice at this...
I licked my paw in disgust. They're never going to make good senshi at this rate...

Staring across the room at them all, it took all of our minds off the situation at hand. Sera seemed to brighten up at the scene and any antic Star and Phelan brought upon the group--I was happy to see it. So much life left in them, so it seemed that I was rather dull in compare. A smile lingered upon my lips in this leisurely event.

I finished my meal and looked around the room. Was it not earlier this and yesterday that we had been researching events of our past?

I watched the two best friends argue and a soft smile crossed my face. It was nice that we were getting some down time. I decided to step outside to get some fresh air, figuring it would be safe to do so.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm
Chapter 9, Part A

Normal Life

The rest of the afternoon passed uneventfully. Sera promised to stay in touch and me and Phelan got to learn more about what the senshi were after she had left. Phelan looked a little strained when I left that evening, but he's not alone at the moment at least. That's the only reason I didn't stay the night, since I knew Takashi would be with him.

Sunday was rather uneventful. I hung out with Phelan (and consequently Takashi) for a bit to make sure he wasn't going to get all depressed on me. Dea and Lando declined the invite, probably enjoying each other's company after the scare that Dea had. Sera didn't answer her cell, but I'm assuming she was just busy or something... After all, she's got to figure out where she went to school and stuff so she can start back, right? Besides, I really didn't remember anything else from my past life, so there was no reason to contact anyone...

Monday was... well, Monday. Never a good day in my experience. But at least classes weren't too bad today. I was almost feeling like a normal girl again...

Then Ceri had to ruin it all at lunch. "Did you guys see the news this weekend?" she asked, flipping her long, blond hair over her shoulder. Her green eyes sparked with excitement. "About the dragon and stuff?"

Cosette snorted. "Oh, yes. And those ridiculously dressed super heroes. It's a set up, I'm telling you." I blushed and fumed alternately, reminded once again of how inappropriate that bloody short skirt is as Cosette scowled over her book.

Steshka sighed happily. "It does sound romantic, though." The older girl smiled gently. Oh, yes. Romantic. Don't think I don't know who you're picturing, Steshka, dear. Though, picturing her scowling red-headed florist of a boyfriend in a tuxedo and fighting with a rose was a very amusing picture when I thought about it...

Ceridwen positively sparkled. Uh-oh... "Did you read about the fight though? I wish I could have seen it! It sounded really exciting!"

"Let me see that article," I said as I grabbed the paper away from her without waiting for her permission. Slowly, the colour drained from my face as I read the article. "What in nine hells is this crap?"

"Disgusting, dribble, isn't it? Reads more like a bad romance than anything. If it weren't for the explosions around the city, I wouldn't believe any of it." Cosette's brown eyes behind her dark thick rimmed glasses showed her disbelief. It was all I could do not to burst out yelling about how this... this 'dribble' as she put it was totally not what happened at all! God, I would never say anything that cheesy.

I managed to get through most of the lunch without exploding all over the cafeteria and completely blowing my cover. Of my friends, only Steshka noticed something was off. She also knew better than to push me in one of these moods.

I stormed up to Phelan after school and waved the paper in his face furiously. "Did you see this?!"

Phelan read the article silently, trying to contain his amusement. "'Your evil ways will not be tolerated in this peaceful city. In the name of love and justice, I, Sailor Moonlight, will punish you!' Very poetic, Star. Didn't think you had it in you."

I didn't strangle him. No, I didn't. I have amazing restraint when I want to. But, oh, was I going to get him back for this later... Instead, I walked next to him and glared. "I should go down to the newspaper office and demand for a resignation."

"Oh, yes. Wouldn't that make a great story. 'Sailor Soldier demanding resignation for slander.'" If looks could kill, Phelan would now be half way through the nine levels of hell I mentioned earlier. "At least it's good publicity? They could be saying you're the second coming instead. People could be running in fear from you."

"And that would be bad because?"

"It's much harder to save people who are afraid of you. They'll likely harm themselves just to get away from you." Point taken. But I still fumed silently in righteous anger. Finally, he laughed and gave her a quick hug. "Why don't you come down to The Full Moon and I'll get you a drink on the house. Non-alcoholic, of course..."

I considered the offer while still glaring. The Full Moon was the small, family owned restaurant at which Phelan worked. Revenge could work well there... "Alright. I need to go home and get a few things first though, so I'll meet you there." A few things... and a certain person. Phelan nodded unsuspecting before giving me a brief farewell and took the opposite path from me.

Well. Time to find a certain freeloader and drag him down with me. Takashi won't even know what hit him...

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:29 pm
Chapter 9, Part B

Intrigue & Prelude

I wandered the streets, my other half seeming suspiciously quiet. The company of the others was nice. Still, I felt as if Miya was a great threat to present to the senshi, but it was hard to choose the lonely life. It would be best to avoid them when possible. Curious, though...if what Miya had said before was true, she was definitely at her weaker point now. It seemed as if my evil half used a lot of power to overthrow me. Creating the monster had immensely drained her before.

Just then, an idea struck. If the scouts knew where to find Miya, maybe they would have the edge on her. The real question was, when could I do such a thing & how could I keep Miya in the dark about it? Were her thoughts separate from mine or could Miya hear everything reeling through my head right now?

"Protection..." I began. If Miya's thoughts did not flood into mine, maybe I could learn how to keep her mind out of mine. In a rush, I headed to the library, intent on finding something to aid in my newly developed thoughts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Solitude was mortifying. At least in battle you had hundreds of people to talk to (given that most of them were sweaty men intent of beating the stuffing out of someone else; not to mention their conversation usually started with phrases resembling, "Did ya see 'ow far teh guts flung outta that 'un..."). Barbaric, yes. At least it was conversation.

It was then that I stumbled upon a haven. As I turned the corner, a smile turned up the corners of my mouth. What luck! Inside I spotted the familiar form of Phelan. He was carrying some drinks to some couple who sat near the window.

"The Full Moon," I muttered aloud before venturing into the restaurant. The sign at the door read "Seat Yourself," so I did just that. I stealthily crept to a nearby table, the bell ending its jingle as my long legs crossed the room. I sat at a secluded table in the corner, plants in cut-out areas of the wall obstructing most of the other's view of myself. Then, I leaned back against the wall, my right leg extending slightly beyond the edge of the table.

A menu sat in the condiment holder to his left, so I slid it out & began to read along. The food sounded foreign. Collard Greens, turnips, beets, corn...such weird vegetable names. The meat entrees, on the other hand, sounded a little more appetizing. Ribs...now that was a daily meal in my household, though I wasn't sure if they used the same animals on Rhinwedd. Though, the burgers the other day had been appetizing. My thoughts were to venture out. Try something new.

As a bewildered Phelan approached the table, shock was written all over the boy's face. I did not take account of this, as I still peered down at this menu. "It seems I've found this place of your station by coincidence. I'd like to try something new from this planet's exquisite cuisine. What would you suggest?" I questioned Phelan, my expectant gaze turning to this comrade.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:25 pm
Chapter 9, Part C

A Romantic Afternoon

I had gotten through my school day without any problems, though I heard snidbits about our fight the other day. When I read the article in the paper, I just shook my head. I hadn't really talked to any of my new friends, but I figured it would only be a matter of time.

After school had let out, I headed in the direction of the park, having promised Lando I would meet him there. When I got to the entrance of the park, I saw Lando standing there, a mischivious grin on his face. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what my boyfriend had in mind and why he looked so happy.

"Ok, why do you look so happy, Lan?"I asked my boyfriend gently.

"I have a surprise for you, my sweet. But I am going to blindfold you first,"he explained as he pulled out a rolled up bandanna and placed it over my eyes. Then he gently took my hand and started to gently guide me forward. I wasn't sure where he was taking me, but I was sure it would be good.

"Here we are,"Lando announced as we came to a stop and he gently pulled the blindfold from my eyes. A gentle smile came to my face as I saw we were in the park's rose garden and that he had set up a picnic lunch for us. I couldn't believe my eyes and I saw Lando beaming beside me.

"Oh, Lan, this is wonderful! No wonder you were grinning when I got to the park and you were so mysterious on the phone when you called me today,"I laughed, as he took me into his arms and just held me there for a small bit.

"I thought this would be a pleasant surprise. I knew we both needed a chance to rest,"Lando said softly as he lead me over to the blanket he had laid out. Then he took out two sandwiches and handed one of them to me. We sat there and enjoyed a romantic picnic amongst the flowers, hoping nothing could possibly interupt us.

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

MemoryDragon
Vice Captain

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:34 pm
Chapter 9, Part D

Backfire Vengence

Star, let me just say this. The next time I see you, you are dead. God, only she would put Takashi up to this. Coincidence my a**. I will have my revenge for this, Star! And see if that drink I offered you is still on the house.

"Ah, most of the food is good..." I said lamely, trying to think of something less idiotic to say. "Um... Try one of the burgers or Chicken Fried Stake?" Brilliant, Phelan. Mention the food that makes absolutely no logical sense.

Still, I took down his order and rushed to the back to get away. I had to take several deep breaths before I could input the order into the system properly.

"Something wrong?" a concerned tenor asked. I looked up to see one of my co-workers leaning over the computer station while juggling a tray of steaming platters in his left hand. I tried waving him off, but Nick can be pretty persistent when he wants to.

Instead, he motioned for me to wait as he distributed the food to his tables and casually flirted with anyone flaunting X-chromosomes. With his longish blond hair tied back in a short pony tail and light blue eyes, Nick was always good at getting tips from the female customers. I would probably too, if I were his height, but that's beside the point.

While I waited, I made sure my two other tables were alright and that the food for the third was still on it's way. Nick was waiting for me when I got back. "You're avoiding the guy at table 15," he noted calmly. Nick was always too sharp for his own good... "Want me to take over for you?"

I shook my head. "No. It's just one of Star's ploys. I get you to take over and she wins."

Nick had a puzzled look on his face for a moment, then brightened. "Ah, yes. Brunette with the nice as... I mean that friend of yours with the nice eyes," he amended quickly when I glared at him. He knew my best friend was off limits. Apparently, it never stopped him from looking.

"You can go back to flirting with the other girls," I replied acidly, turning to go back to work.

Nick just smiled put a hand on my shoulder to stop me from leaving. "Hey, just don't push yourself too hard, alright? And if he gives you any trouble, let me know." With that he was off, and I was back to trying to fluster through the rest of my tables.

I managed to get through the evening fairly well. I didn't mess up Takashi's order and only dropped one plate when I saw him smiling at me. The customer was an unassuming old lady, so she took my apologies gracefully, even if the tip she left wasn't very large.

In fact, I was quite proud of myself for handling it so well. Star, where ever the little brat was watching from the shadows, was not going to have the satisfaction of seeing me too off balance. But believe you me, I will come up with something to get her back with...

~*~

I was quite annoyed at not being able to find Takashi. What good was the boy when he was no where to be found? Sighing, I walked down the path in the park with a Frosty that I had picked up on my quest.

Imagine my surprise at seeing Lando and Dea sitting there and having a picnic. I was about to interrupt and ask if they had seen that blasted soldier when I noticed how... Um, unwelcome an interruption would be. Well, fine then. If they were going to be all romantic and lovely dovey, I certainly didn't want to stick around and get a stomach ache from the sweetness of it.

I turned around and retraced my steps to the beginning of the park. Cosette was on one of the benches reading her book, so I snuck up behind her and poked her in the stomach.

That got a satisfying reaction at least. She screamed indignantly and tried to whack me with the book, but I ducked. "What-cha reading?" I asked as she glared at me.

"Mists of Avalon, if you must know. Now go away so I can finish this chapter."

"But... but... It's getting dark soon! I don't want you to waste your eyes away in the uncertain light and become blind!" She totally doesn't believe me. Friends these days.

She was about to say something more when the screaming began just outside the park walls. I groaned inwardly. I didn't think this peace would last. Not even waiting for Cosette to get out of her shock, I took off in the direction of the screams.

Universe, you totally owe me a life time of Frosties for this. I hope you realize that.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:33 am
Chapter 9, Part E

Silent Reverie

I couldn't tell why, but Phelan seemed flustered. Maybe it was a bad time to drop in, but I couldn't deny my hunger. Phelan's selection was superb. What was this anomaly called? Chicken Fried Steak, I believe he called it. However it boggled my mind, it was good. I could really get used to this fried food.

It's not that Phelan wasn't pleasant to be around, but he was out of sorts. My presence must be distracting. After all, we had been through a lot the past few days. After cleaning my plate, I downed the remainder of my drink & left some money on the table for both the food & Phelan's hard work. Signaling a farewell to Phelan, I left the cafe-scene. Outside the building it was still cold, muggy and the light had disappeared from the sky. The sun was hidden behind clouds and it was raining. Starting to pick up as each second passed. I stood under the overhang, kicking myself for not being more prepared. An umbrella would have been an ideal item to leave with. A sigh escaped my lips. Leaving now, even if I stuck to the overhanging roofs & dashed when there wasn't cover, would end up with me being only slightly sopping wet. Looked like I would have to wait it out.

I entered back into the cafe and took a seat up at the bar. Might as well have something to warm the bones...

"Any rich-tasting, aged Merlot lying behind the counter?" I requested, lightly touching Phelan's arm as he passed by. It looked is if most of the rush had left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The library was a huge help. I had found a few exercises I could practice tonight & each time Miya had exhausted her powers. I hid one of the books in a bag I had brought with me. Sliding out of the library, I heard a blood-curdling scream & saw Star's figure running towards the origin. I rushed forward, careful not to alert Star of my presence. For once, I wasn't sure Miya could have started this. My hands were slightly shaking. I hoped to the frosty maker that I couldn't be responsible for another disaster.

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Dea and #Teddy#
Captain

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Chapter 9, Part F

A Picnic Interupted

I was just about to take a bite out of the sandwich in my hands when I heard screams coming from outside the park. I put my sandwich down with a gentle sigh and looked to my boyfriend.

"It looks like this picnic will have to be put on hold, dear. I know you put a lot of hard work into this picnic, but..." I began.

"We have to go incestigate the cause of those screams because someone could be seriously hurt. We can have a picnic anytime, so don't worry,"Lando told me gently. He got to his feet, then offered me a hand up, which I took. Then once we were both on our feet, we started to sprint off in the direction of the screams.

"I just hope no one is hurt. You know how much I hate it when others get hurt, especially innocent bystanders,"I spoke up as we ran.

"Yes, I know what you mean love. I just hope the others were near enough to hear the screams as well. It may be a situation that needs all of us,"Lando replied. We both ran as fast as we could, Lando running slightly faster because of his longer legs. I was gasping for breath a little, which earned me a concerned look from Lando. I waved him onward, letting him know that I would be fine, that it was nothing that would not calm down when we stopped running.

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction and Art Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff