Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amici Noctis

Back to Guilds

A Guild for fans of the World of Darkness 

Tags: White Wolf, World of Darkness, Vampire the Masquerade, Mage the Ascension, New World of Darkness 

Reply General WoD Discussion
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fortunecat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm
Name: Fortune
Favorite White Wolf game: Changeling the Lost. I love Vampire the Masquerade too, but Changeling is my absolute favourite.
Interests / Hobbies: I like gaming, making costumes, reading, and being in the SCA.
Do you RP on Gaia?: I dont. I used to, but I kept having life getting in the way. I hope to start again soon. I also think that Gaia might be a really cool place to RP with my usual gaming group too.
What are your favorite types of RPs? I like Harry Potter RPs since thats pretty much the only ones I've been on in Gaia. I prefer them literate.
How did you find us?: I was actually searching for a Changeling the Lost group on Gaia.
Anything else?: Hiya! I dont say much, but I'm really friendly!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 pm
Name: Ray
Favorite: VAMPIRE THE MASQUERADE mrgreen
Interests / Hobbies: reading/roleplaying;
Do you RP on GAia?: not as much as I wold want to
What are your favorite types of RPs?: VtM, Bleach and thats about it
How did you find us?: search
Anything else?: I am sooo into Fae withing the oWoD. I am also a big big big Kyasid fan so I am dying to learn more about them.  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Cho Wan HalHabbet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:01 am
Name: Cho

Favorite White Wolf game: Wraith: The Oblivion, though Orpheus comes a close second.

Interests / Hobbies: I love to explore small towns, cooking, and film photography.

Do you RP on Gaia?: I did once upon a time, but its hard to find a dedicated group of RPers anymore.

What are your favorite types of RPs? Cyberpunk or dieselpunk, though anything dystopian works for me.

How did you find us?: I typed Wraith into the search.

Anything else?: I love the obscure oWoD games, forgotten or little spoken of groups, and the underachievers of the new WoD. Demon, Orpheus, Mummy, Kinfolk, Wild West, Victorian Age, Laibon, Demon Hunter X, etc etc...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:51 am
Welcome, all! smile

Please feel free to make discussion topics!  

Berylis
Captain

Nimble Elocutionist

Trace-Twilight Ultima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm
Name: Trace.
Favorite White Wolf game: I've played none, but Vampire ; the Masquerade and Demon ; the Fallen are both hugely interesting to me. ESPECIALLY demon.
Interests / Hobbies: RP, games, trying to find people that're friendly and helping to help me get into some tabletop... based, at least, RP, yes.
Do you RP on Gaia?: YES. Usually on PMs or guilds, true public threads in the forums FRIGHTEN me.
What are your favorite types of RPs?: Fantasy,d ark fantasy, romance, action... the usual, yes.
How did you find us?: I SEARCHED. For odl world of darkness, actually. Interesting find, this one.
Anything else?: Be warned. I was once a crew member in a guild. my job titles included the dreaded... ODDLY SPECIFIC PM TITLE GUY!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 am
Love the Malkavian mirror in your signature!  

Berylis
Captain

Nimble Elocutionist

General WoD Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out