Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Original] The Rich Life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am
((This story is one of my own creations. A couple years back I face a period of depression and I created multiple stories where I could put myself in the situation and feel better about my life. So I hope you enjoy it.))

Snow was on her way to the studio when her manager called her. She put her hands in her pocket looking for the phone, but alas, she didn't find her phone there. That's odd, I know it's on me. Her eyes flared up as she started patting herself down to find it. "Oh My GOOOODDDDD!" The people on the street were already staring at her. How embarassing can this day get! Snow suddenly realized that it was in her purse. Ugh, I'm going crazy these days. But the ringing had already stopped and there was a voice message.

"Hey... I'm sorry to say. Apparently our agency is going bankrupt due to a pending lawsuit. I wanted to tell you in person but you didn't pick up. So you don't need to come to the office anymore. I wish the the best of luck. I know you can do it. After all, I've trained with countless trainees and they don't have that spunk that you do. We'll stay in contact I hope?"

Her eyes started tearing up. Snow calmly turned around and headed towards her dorm. What am I going to do? My widowed mom spent all this money on me to send me to this god-ridden agency. Everyone went back home to work with the rest of the family. I can't even earn money yet cause I'm not an adult. I don't want this.... She looked up and saw the convenient store she passed everyday on the route to the studio. "Looks like I won't see you for awhile." Snow digged around in her purse and found a couple of bucks enough for ice cream.

She sat on the swing, eating her ice cream, watching the sunset hide behind her dorm. Her eyes weren't sad but they showed the signs of fatigue. Being in this life was tough for her. Living was a nuisance. But someone was watching her...

"Hey can I have some of that ice cream?"

Snow was dazed as she looked at the kid in front of her. "Uh, I guess. But remember me next time, okay? I might be the one asking you for help some day." She smiled and gave him the box. "Enjoy." Her cold hands patted the kid on the head and she headed inside for sleep. Oh...How I wish death would be upon this world faster. Another day, another day. Maybe my dreams will help.

*Beep, beep, beep*

"I thought morning would never come." Snow yawned as she recalled a night of tossing and turning. After an hour of doing the morning routine, she made herself breakfast. Rice and 2 eggs. It's been over a year since I've eaten like this. She cracked the 2 eggs and put them in the frying pan. A heart had come out as the eggs merged together. "Hmmm, I never saw that." When she finished eating, she looked around wondering what to do. Snow had dropped out of school to pursue her dreams. Usually, during the school hours, she would just exercise. "Best to get a job now."

Two Hours had passed and still no job.

Five Hours passd...

Eight Hours...

"Aish... This is hopeless." Snow had entered a cafe she usually went to, one of her friends worked there. She put on a cheerful face and greeted her friend. "Do you mind if I just sit here for a little while?" Her friend nodded and gave her a pat on the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:20 am
I'll continue on later >< Kinda busy atm.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items