Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The first great war. if i like the results i will make more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xerxes856

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:27 pm
I am prince Xerxes Ayaphane. I am the commander and champion of the peace force. I am a fox. We are losing a great war that has devastated many lands in my fathers nation. My father, King Fredrick Ayaphane has survived ans assassination attempt but i fear he will not live much longer. We need your help in order to win this war. We are facing against an army of darkness consisting of Vampires- disgusting scum that will fall to a single arrow the the chest. an infantry soldiers nightmare on the battlefield. and wyverns- an aerial force that is a nightmare to any high positioned archer that does not see these things incoming. that is the bulk of their army. i know full well they have more forces in hiding so i need quite a few allies in order to stop this disgusting and vile enemy. Their leader Kakuyamin, is a disgusting brutish troll that rules by fear but is soon to be overcome for his lack of wit. Their strategist yukonoto, is a cunning shadow like creature that nearly matches wits with me. He isnt very strong so if you can just get the main bulk of my forces into yukonoto's main spire and exterminate this foul being then this war will be over.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:21 am
Im losing this battle fast im down to less than half of my forces...SEND REINFORCEMENTS NOW!!!!  

Xerxes856

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:19 pm
Makes way onto the battlefield shrouded in whisps of fire at his heels and no appears apparently on him. "It seems as though you are in need of assistance." Spreading his hand out a sword sprouts from his wrist as well as two long pole arms from his back with curved blades.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 pm
walks over the corpes of his enimies . raises sword covered in blood and laughs *puny beings cant hope 2 defeat us* leads his soldiers forward  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:05 am
Teleports into the battlefield wearing a black cloak with its hood up and a silver chain with a medalion on it on one side is kanji for savior and on the other side is kanji for destroyer he surveys the ensuing battle all around him. "Hmmmm it looks like you three could use some help" he says to the warriors. He then walk/glides over to a large group of enemys and a blade of pure white light appears in his right hand as he slashes up to the right and slices about twenty vampires in half "Maybe I could be of some assistance?" he retorically asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm
((This could of been an interesting role play. Is it dead or are we going to continue it? If we do I think we should keep it down to 4 or 5 of us because smaller groups are easier to manage.))
((quote me the answer somebody))  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm
"And who are you exactly?" points his blade at the new arrival in a defensive stance  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:55 pm
"I am Ibik" I said as I sliced another twenty vampires in half "Who are you?"  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm
"A name is not important on the battlefield, only the alliance." His blade crosses infront of Ibik then is sheathed back into his wrist before looking out over the mass of vampires approaching.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:21 pm
"I disagree. The allegiance not matter as long as you fight for what you believe." I said as I gazed at the oncoming horde with the other man. I make the white blade appear from my right hand again and slice through the vampires with ease as they continue to come. "This is to easy. I need a challenge." I said as i continued my slaughter.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items