Submit

Jason the Samurai Knight

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:53 pm
I like gold that had pokemon that was like blue and red just with out extra stuff that kinda blew it I hope it goes back to it in the DS pokemon but you can pick your hometown pallet town, new bark town, etc. and has all of the pokemon unlike R and S. Maybe a create a trainer thing. Like what hat your guy wears or shirt, etc. That would rule. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:46 am
Yellow ;_;
I miss the old days.  

Narcolepshi

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:05 pm
Shaosaka
Yellow ;_;
I miss the old days.
Heheh, I'm playing Yellow right now, and I just learned that I'm at the part where I need to get the Silph Scope to see ghosts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:47 pm
I'm playing Leaf Green right now. I restarted recently. I have this disease...the "never finish game syndrome." I have NEVER totally finished any video game. Ever. I always stop before the elite four. I just stop. Yeah, I'm really wierd. And then, like a week later, I restart the game. I just restarted LG. But I think I'm gonna go back to Ruby or Sapphire. I miss Tropius too much. crying

Anyway, I think my favorite actually is R/S. It's wierd because no one else liked those two the best. It's gotta be the Tropius. I really liked how you could go to both Kanto and Johto in G/S. I wish there was somewhere else you could go to in R/S. I also loved the competitions. whee I totally ROCK at them, even though I can't remember what they actually are called. sweatdrop You know, the Smart, Cute, and Beauty things. Yeah, I definately need to go back to R/S.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:30 pm
I love Red the best....Originals always seem just so much more tasty than others ^0^ Though, I;m prayinghopingiwshing I'll get Leaf Green for Christmas, and if not, I've got some saving up to do >,>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:31 pm
yes. I finally caught all 202 in my sapphire with the last pokemon being a sceptile. now I have to complete the national dex to fully beat it biggrin .  

ultraraichu

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:33 pm
ultraraichu
yes. I finally caught all 202 in my sapphire with the last pokemon being a sceptile. now I have to complete the national dex to fully beat it biggrin .
Oy, I'm so glad I stopped at Crystal... 251 over 300+ is way better.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Crystal owns your socks. heart I'm playing Leaf Green right now, and I like it a lot too, but Crystal is the best. .. yep, in Crystal you can get animated Umbreon and in Leaf Green you can't get it at all. :sweat. I'm too easy, ya knaa. But still. Animated pokémons rocks. whee  

Aimeara

Greenling

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:15 pm
Leaf Green. It's got nostalgia, I think the plot's the best, I don't have to constantly hit GameFAQs to look up moves/evolution levels of Pokemon I don't know, most of the time-saving features of R/S like the Running Shoes and detailed move descriptors, most of my favorite Pokemon are in it, and it's great going back through it just to notice what's changed and what hasn't.

I loved Snap, too. That was just a really fun concept. It'd be great if they remade it for the GC with bigger areas and the ability to move off the track.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff