Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its Never Too Late

Back to Guilds

This guild is for people who want to have fun and meet new people. We have contests, discussions, and many other threads. So join now! 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Writing, Free 

Reply 5. Contest and Arenas
Our first contest! (((CLOSED))) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy_Dani_Is_Rawr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:18 am
User Image

Its a girl devils daughter she kills all Her Dad can't do it so she does  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am
User Image

Name: Macska The Cat

Description: She is an alien from a planet far away. A planet were people are cats, cats with figures similar to humans. She has a large heart and is always kind yet, people seem unkind to her. Macska lives with her family and still attends her schools. Really her name is cat the cat as Macska is Hungarian for cat.  

-Stares at you-

Miyuki-Kaminari

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:21 pm
User Image
Total Value: 4,348,957 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Heavenly Drapes
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer 3rd gen.
Cecil
Padmavati's Lotus 7th Gen.
Heavenly Awesome
Blue Solar Flare Belly Tattoo
Kanoko's Dark Reflection
Angelic Pendant
Heartbreaker
Hidden Ace
Yemaya's Pearl 2nd Gen.

This girl once was known as Toru Takashimay. She lived in the smaller part or japan, residing in the beautiful country side with her family. She was a beautiful young lady, with long flowing black hair that resembled the finest strands of silk. Every curve was in the right place on her body, creating a nearly perfect being. She was boastful of her families wealth, for they ran a fine wine business, and were well endowed. She was also very boastful about her beauty. She lusted after men, and after pulling their heart strings, she left them high and dry.
She always had someone to wait on her, hand and foot. weather it be a man courting her, her families maids and butlers, or young girls who followed her, hoping to become even the slightest image of Toru.
But soon.....she would be punished for her greed and vanity.

In the late fall, as her family was getting ready for a large supper party they were hoasting, Toru had gone for a walk through the orchards. "The fresh air will pinken my cheeks, and bring a beautiful flush of color to my flawless skin." There were always rumors of evil demons and gods who searched for beings like Toru, boastful, full of vain thoughts. They would snatch these beings and re-create them. binding them to a lifetime of servetude to those who they had once rejected, be-littled, and used.

And what Poor Toru was unaware of was that one of those demons, was followingher every step through the orchard. She was humming a lullaby to herself, admiring the soft silky tone of her voice, when out of know where she heard the most lucious beautiful sound, it made her drowsy and her eye lids grew heavier with each heanvely note that rang through the air. She soon slipped into a deep sleep, and why she awoke, her skin was pale, her hair was short and choppy, a fog clouded over her eyes and made it difficult to see, and she was dressed in rags. a deck of cards sat before her and with it there was a note.

"Toru, your whole life you have taken advantage of the people around you, who cared and loved you. and what you gave them in return wasnt your love. For you only loved yourself. I have saved you from yourself, and in return, I hope you understand that there is more to life the your outer shell. Your name now is Mina. No one can see you, nor can they hear you or feel your touch. Your touch to them will be nothing but a chilling breeze. You are bound by love, and for this, you must seek love for others and create happiness in their life. what sits before is a deck of cards, and these cards are the key to every human beings happiness on earth. Use them wisely. And look with your heart, for your eyes are useless to you now and will only distort the true picture before you. Goodluck Mina. -kisachii"

This is the life, and new image. A girl once known as Toru, the most beautiful being known in the country side, known never know...forever. as Mina, the ace of hearts. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:46 pm
Im clicking BBcode on tektek to get the right code but it isnt giving it to me. Ill edit the post tomorrow. Sorry!!! technology hates me.  

Miyuki-Kaminari

Who is Anthony Lee
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:47 am
For the judges~ You will have to click on it and go to the tektek.org page to see it.

I tryed to fix it and im not sure whats wrong >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image

Name: Aurora
Description: The life that every girl wanted as a child. To be a happy princess in a far away land without a care in the world. Where flowers bloom because of the sun, where bubbles came from laughter, where all you had to do is sit upon a window sill and wait for your princess charming.  

Just A Fly On The Wall

talitha001

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm
User Image

"I love you but if you break my heart my punnys will attack"
Talitha the young sorceress/punny magnet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 pm
User Image
Total Value: 7,456,334 Gold
[Item Information]

Name: Kat
Description: a mysterious girl who attracts lost souls and controls you in your sleep making you belive your dreams are real.

i tried razz  

Chocolate_Neko_Of_Death

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
5. Contest and Arenas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items